Just then I noticed Rishabh Bhai was holding him.

I let them in.

"Bhai? Kya hua?" I asked staring at him then at Bhai.

"He's having fever! Jerk, didn't even had his meals." Rishabh bhai muttered staring at him.

"He fainted in the office. I've called the doctor. Here are the medicines." He handed over me the medicines.

"Did he do the dinner?" I asked.

"Nah!"

"You leave,." He mumbled.

"Haa! Then?" Rishabh Bhai raised his eyebrows.

"Rishabh, it's going to pour. Leave. I can take care of myself."

"I can see that!" Rishabh Bhai mumbled.

Taking a deep breath.
"I'm leaving, Aditi take care of him." Bhai said looking at me.

I closed and locked the door.

"Did they do dinner?"

"Uhm they went outside."

He nodded and stood up to go but stumbled back, I held his arm but he's too weight for me, that he fell on the couch with me on himself.

The smell of the alcohol hit my nostrils.

He's drunken?

I came out of my trance when I felt his thumb moving at the corner of my lips.

I kept staring into his eyes which held so much pain, helplessness and something which I couldn't understand.

Our lips were inches apart. His gaze fell on my lips. He leaned forward causing me to close my eyes only to open in a second.

Our trance was broken by the heavy thunder.

I stood up from him. I gazed at the floor.

I heard him saying "Sorry!"

My hands are wrapped around his waist and his around my shoulder. He's that much weak that he couldn't even walk by himself ?

We reached his room and I made him sit on his bed.

He lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Don't sleep."

I said making his eyes open instantly. He gave me a question look.

"You're sick! You've to do your dinner and after that your medicines too. I'll come with dinner." I said.

"What if I said, I don't want anything?"

"And what if I said that's not possible?"

He stared at me in disbelief. He nodded then.

I smiled widely.

"Hey," he called me when I stood up to leave.

I turned back to him.

"Did you do the dinner?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"We will do together." He said gazing at the ceiling.

"But-"

"I don't like to repeat." He interrupted me.

I nodded and made my way towards the kitchen. I quickly made a rice porridge and pickled cucumber for both of us.

"Did he slept?" I mumbled to myself seeing him lying on the bed with closed eyes.

"No!" He said opening his eyes.

I helped him to sit on the bed comfortably. He sat resting his back on the headboard.

"I hate this." I heard him saying looking at the bowl of porridge and pickled cucumber.

"But you've to eat this." I said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Why?!"

"You're sick!"

"So what?!"

"You've to eat this."

He glared at me when I extended the spoon full of porridge near his lips.

"Have it." I said holding his jaw by opening his mouth.

I didn't mean to but I fed him completely. He was glaring at me all the time.

In between I did my dinner.

"Wait!" I said when he was about to lay back.

"Now what?" He asked irritated.

I sat on the bed facing him. And extended medicines and water to him.

"Now don't say no. You've to." I said when he was about to say something.

He sighed. Taking the medicines one by one, and he gulped it.

He clutched his head. He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head.

"Ky-kya hua?"

He rested his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me.

"My head is hurting." He mumbled against my bare skin.

A shiver ran down through my spine. He pulled back resting his head on the headboard.

"Do you use any balm?"

He pointed the nightstand beside me. I saw a picture of a beautiful young woman. But I ignored it and took a balm from the drawer.

He lied down properly. I took the balm and put on his forehead. He kept staring at the ceiling.

"Why aren't you taking care of yourself ?" I asked.

His gaze fell on me.

"From the last two days, you're going early and coming late, very late. You didn't do neither your breakfast nor your dinner. I wonder did you do the lunch atleast? If you continue to do the same, what will happen? Why are you doing this?"

"You don't need to worry about me." He mumbled staring back at the ceiling.

"Leave." He said.

I took off his shoes from his feet not even paying attention to his words and kept it aside.

"But I'm your wife, if you accept it or not I've accepted it wholeheartedly. I really don't care that you consider me like that or not. And I'll be worrying about you, if you're sick."

I said covering him with the quilt. I stepped out of the room after turning off the lights.

I really don't know from where that courage and confidence came from.

I slept in my room as I was tired like always.

___________________________________

Okay! So, first of all, I thought to give you regular update but suddenly an assignment showed up. I was busy with it.

And guys, if I put Akhil's POV there will be nothing interesting. Even I felt there's nothing about him reading the last few chapters. And even this also.

Akhil's POV will take time.

Drop reviews about today's chapter.

About Akhil or Aditi

Drop!

Any suggestions?

Drop!

Boring?

Drop!

I'm waiting for your reviews.

Do Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter will be out so soon.

Till then bye 🤍