"the fuck you mean escape? E, you really need to stop getting yourself kidnaped." Jaq laughed back into the phone. she smiled a little more and relaxed some more too, she would tell Jaq what had happened next time she met up with her to have drinks or something. but for now, she knew that the girl was busy and was only calling just to check up, so she wasn't surprised when the line went dead, and she wasn't sad either. she let her phone drop onto the table in front of her as she stood up, grabbed her shit and left the house, making her way to the prison to meet Jason and pay someone a little visit.

She was aware how shitty she looked right now, she probably had blood all smeared across her face but then again, she really wasn't that bothered. her hand was definitely getting infected if she didn't clean it up soon, but she knew she would be fine in the end. she walked down the street, aware of the dirty and also disgusted looks she was getting from everyone around her, she just looked them dead in the eyes and they were quick to run away to their little friends. It was kind of sad to her that so many people were genuinely afraid of her but she also found many benefits in it too.

she put her head down and looked at the ground, closing her eyes tightly shut for a minute before letting them open again when she remembered she needs to look where she's going. As if it was perfectly timed, she looked up when she just then bumped into someone. she looked up at them to try and see who it was, stepping back to get a better look. it didn't take long for her to see, to recognize the hands and the coat, she blinked and rolled her eyes.

"following me now modie?" she asked and he just smirked like he always did, shrugging his shoulder and looking her up and down like she was some sort of meal he was going to devour. she met his eyes, stepping around him and going to continue her walk to the prison when she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her back. she stumbled and nearly fell at the strength of the pull but stabilized herself, turning herself back around to look at him and push him away by his chest.

"come on now baby, don't be like that." he sighed, she could see him building up some sort of anger, a loss of control, as if he slyness was slipping by the second, the more she denied him, the more it happened, and it brought a smile to her face. Usually she would come up with some snarky comment back to him, maybe she would flirt a little and then walk away from him, but she really didn't feel like it, she was tired and just wanted to go and visit who she planned to see. she turned around and started up on her journey again, not bothering to speak one word to him.

Modie gritted his teeth and prodded at his cheek with his tongue as he walked after her, speeding up until he was right behind her, grabbing her hips and throwing her against the nearest wall. she groaned and winced, sighing in an unbothered way when she felt modie pin her against the wall. she felt slightly intimidated but not enough for her to actually be scared. she stared at him with half lidded and extremely tired eyes, blinking slowly. he held both of her hands above her head with one hand, no struggles, and she had to admit, she found it hot at how strong he was.

his free hand snaked round to her lower back, lifting her shirt up to race his finger lightly over the possessive M he had left there, a grin shadowing his face a light blush on her cheeks. she almost arched at his touch but refrained of giving him that sense of control again. she cocked her head slightly at him. he leaned in closer to her face, his eyes flicking down to her lips and then down her body, all the way back up. before she knew it, his soft lips were on hers again, but this time, this kiss was different, it was possessive, as if he was saying she was his from now on. she closed her eyes and kissed him back with the same amount of passion, her arms being freed and dropping around his neck to pull him closer. she pulled away a little for breath, her lips hovering over his.

"we cant do this modie." she whispered in a breathy tone, they really couldn't do this, they were rival gangs for crying out loud, this was forbidden. he hummed softly and pushed back against her lips with no warning, she melted into the kiss feeling as if she was being engulfed by a feeling of love and dominating energy, it was nice for once. she ran her hands until they were resting on the sides of his face, the feeling of his strong and big hands holding her, god, she hadn't felt like this,, ever.

they pulled away once again, her eyes opening again to see his, her lips slightly parting as she panted a little. he smirked.

"but you want to, hm?" he asked teasingly, making her sigh, her hands dropping until they were pressed flat against his chest. she shook her head, not in the way of saying she didn't want to but in a way of saying they just couldn't, no matter how much they wanted to.

"you're bad for me." she said before pushing him away and walking past him, quickly walking until she couldn't hear him behind her. she didn't know why it had felt so had to walk away from him, its like he had some sort of spell on her. maybe it was the look in his eye when she walked away, she didn't know why he had looked so sad. she put her hood up and put her hands into her pockets with a sigh, he wasn't good for her, but she wanted him so bad. she approached the prison and walked inside, doing all of the security checks and all that bullshit she hated. she could feel an ache in her heart, for fuck sake Erica, snap out of it.

Erica walked into the visiting rooms and sat down on one of the chairs, waiting and jogging her leg nervously. she smiled a little when he walked out, she stood up and hugged him tightly.

"hi daddy." she whispered and held onto her dad tightly, she always did this, like it would be the last time she would see him. he pulled away from her and looked her up and down, shaking his head and furrowing his eyebrows into a confused and also disappointed sigh.

"sit down Erica."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOO GUYS WHO DO WE THINK HER DAD IS?!

OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER, MB IT TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT, IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND TIRED LATELY.

vote and comment as always and lmk what you guys think of this chapter.

happy readinggg