chapter 8.

We gonna continue from jk's thoughts

There's silence in the whole house, no one is saying anything only jks voice echo in the silent hall..who is crying in the corner, he can't see his father like this....he never thought his father will feel disappointed in him... he always try his best to make his father proud on him but just in a sec everything got changed.....

Jk father sigh and move his gaze towards mingyu and ask him in a calm voice,"how old are you kiddo", mingyu whisper in a low voice,"25","hm, who's your parents, give me their number"...

mingyu got shocked, his fece pale in a second... suddenly he remember his father's warning, who warned him if he got any complaint he gonna throw him out of the house and will cutt all the ties with him...he can't afford that...he immediately shake his head... jk's father raise his eyebrow at the response narrow his eyes and asked in a cold voice,"what's your full name", mingyu whisper in scared voice,"Kim mingyu".....

Jk father didn't said anything after that he get from the sofa...call someone...and went towards his seat again..

After half an hour later a man in a suit rushing towards the living room while his wife trailing behind him..they both stand infront of Mr Jeon bow to him and asked in worry,"Mr Jeon,you called us"

Jk's father nod his head and gesture them to sit,"did you know about your son",mingyu father got tensed,"wh-what happened sir,wht did he do"

Jk father response,"I don't know from how long all this going on, I don't want to ruin my reputation in society, ask your son if he is ready to marry my son or I'll handle it myself"...

Mingyu's father gulp.. he don't want to loose his company..sure they are also rich.... but jeon's are second most powerful in korea, he don't want to go into his bad side...he nod his head and turn towards his son...he glare at mingyu who shake his head in response....

Mingyu father reassure Mr Jeon about the marriage thing..his son will not back away...
Mr Jeon nod his head warn him once again and went from there... meanwhile jk run towards his room crying and crying until he got married to mingyu.....

They got married after their graduation and jk's parents keep them at their house until mingyu find a decent job..as parents they could have give their son a beautiful mansion but jk and his father never talk to eachother after that day....

jk's father is disappointed cus he thinks his son, betrayed him..they always told him he is special and don't let anyone come near him but at the end...exact opposite happened, he thinks his son ignore his words and did an affair behind his back....

On the other hand jk is angry at his dad, without listening to him they got him married..he felt betrayed...

"I'll never forgive you for this dad, never"...

This is how they got married, mingyu just want to taste jk's body but fate planned something for him and bound them together which he never wanted....

Jk came back to reality after recalling all the past memories how is bestfriend betrayed him, how his own father didn't even listen to him...he chuckle bitterly and slept on the balcony couch.....

Meanwhile after relaxing himself tae get up from the couch, he felt sticky and went take a shower and mybe he can get a glimpse of the pretty blondy too....he move towards his room and went to take shower first.....he came back and move to the balcony where he see the beautiful sight of his blondy staring at moon..but wht confused him, why his pretty blondy is crying, he felt pang in his chest...he wants to call him but he can't he knows...he sit on his balcony while staring at jk's face who started to sleep....

Tae see the blondy is sleeping in a weird position..he jump from his balcony to jk's balcony to his surprise jk didn't even budge with the loud sound...tae smirk in victory...he understand his blondy is a deep sleeper...he went towards jk and stare at his face without blinking he can't believe he is watching him from this close without any interruption.....

Tae was going touch jk's face when he heard loud voice he move inside the room...got surprise,"where's his husband, don't they sleep together",tae felt the happiness in his veins... he wants to shout, scream, to his victory but he control himself and put his ear on the door to listen what's blondy's husband saying....

"Jungkook open the door, I promise I'll never fight again, I'll never try to take any decision from your behalf, let's sought this, if your father got to know this he gonna skin me alive" mingyu is blabbering anything,"oh so blondy's daddy is dangerous man," tae think while smirking...he constrate on the voice again...

Mingyu is pretty much drunk and spiting whatever coming into his mouth..

"WTF jungkook are you sleeping now, fuck you, really, I never wanted to marry you, just wanted a taste of your fucking body but you never give me any chance to even kiss you on your head, fuck fuck fuck, why did i even went to check on you that day, why couldn't u control my dick after watching you in that see thru shirt and shorts, I curse that day, why I even met you, my life was best, atleast I got a hole to fuck now I have to be loyal to you all the time, and here you never gonna allow me fuck u "JEON JUNGKOOK" he shout jk's name loudly bang the door once again and went to his room...

On the other side tae smirk getting wide and wide he can't believe wht he is hearing he thought mybe they got married cus of love but here the situation is different "um that's why they say never judge a book by it's cover, now it's easy for me I know what I have to do" his smirk never left from his lips.

Tae went back to the balcony put the blanket on jk's body ruffle his soft hair....put his face inside his hairs to smell him,...his eyes travel to jk's lips....he caress his bottom lip with his thumb part his lips and give it a suck with his mouth...he immediately got addicted...he wants more, he wants his tongue but jk squirm in his sleep tae immediately give jk's bottom lip a last tug and jump to his balcony.

Now every night gonna be adventurous for tae.....

To be continued.......

Sorry for any mistake.....