Chapter 133 - Together (1)

Start from the beginning

Eruhaben could easily tell that Cale wanted Raon's lessons to continue here instead of his lair.

"Bring your subordinates here. But I do not wish to stay here."

Raon, who had been putting water into the fountain with magic, jerked his head toward them after hearing Eruhaben's comment.

"Goldie! How can you not be here?! I need you!"

Eruhaben let out a sigh. Raon quickly flew over from the fountain to Eruhaben's side.

"Goldie, stay here with us!"
"Haaa, goodness."

Eruhaben looked toward Raon with a look of disbelief.

"Little kid, are you really a Dragon?"
"...Are you provoking me?"

Cale, who was standing between the two Dragons, quickly interjected.

"Are you thinking about installing a teleportation portal?"
"Yes. It is easy when you know the coordinates."

Raon, who heard Cale's question and Eruhaben's answer, quietly flew back toward the fountain and started to splash the water as if nothing had happened.

"Aigoo, my poor old self."

Eruhaben let out a sigh. However, Cale, who was looking at Eruhaben, could feel his heart beating with excitement.

'I'll have a direct teleportation portal to the Gold Dragon's lair.'

It would be perfect in case he ever needed to ask for help if something happened in the territory.

Cale started to speak as if it was easy to set it up.

"Then Eruhaben-nim, I'm sure you know the coordinates to your lair, so we just need to find the coordinates of this place for you to set up the portal. The group at the lair can then come through the portal."
"Yes. I'll take care of it quickly since it is annoying."

Cale warmly looked toward Eruhaben, who said that he would do it quickly because it was annoying.
This Dragon definitely had a soft side.

"I will do it with you!"
"Is there anything I can help with?"

Cale relaxed as he watched Raon and even Hilsman stepping up to help. He was thinking about the group that would soon join them here.

'If it is time for training anyway.'

Wouldn't it be better if they put in some extra effort?
They might need a source of motivation.

* * *

Everybody was gathered together now.

They were currently all sitting in the large first-floor hall of the five-story villa.

Cale had sent Hilsman to go get Hans as well as the ten Wolf children.
Once the teleportation portal was created, everybody other than the Elf Pendrick traveled to the villa. Pendrick was left alone to protect the lair.

They could not hide their shock after looking at this place. Cale started to speak.

"Look around and pick a room on either the second floor or the fourth floor. The fifth floor is my room."
"Will we continue to live here?"
"Yes."

Hans's eyes were full of energy.

Meeow.
Meow.

On and Hong approached Cale. Raon was naturally with the two of them as well.
Raon looked up at Cale and started to speak.

"Then our room is the fifth floor?"
"...Why is it our room?"

'When did my room become the room of these children averaging 8-year-old?'