Chapter 91 - If I have to Move (1)

A few days later, Cale took in the salty smell as he got off of the carriage. In front of his eyes was the sea that still had a couple whirlpools roaring fiercely.

"Young master-nim, it is an honor to meet you."
"Are you the one in charge?"
"Yes sir."

The Henituse territory's representative manager greeted Cale.

He was the one responsible for representing the Henituse territory along with the rest of the managers involved in the development of the Naval Base. There were three managers currently located here representing either the crown, the Ubarr territory, or the Henituse territory.

"The development has picked up as some of the whirlpools disappeared, giving us access to more islands."
"Really?"
"Yes. Thanks to that, we were able to quickly develop our ships."

The Henituse family had invested a lot of money into the development of this Naval Base because the Ubarr family wanted to keep the crown's involvement to the minimum. They had wanted a couple of things in return, with one of them being the Henituse family being able to use a part of the shoreline free of charge.

"Then shall I guide you over to the residence?"
"No. Hold on."

Cale looked toward the carriage and motioned with his finger.

The carriage door opened and a small, pale person stepped out.

"Hurry up."
"Yes, yes sir!"

Mueller quickly rushed over and stood between Cale and the manager.

Mueller was now chubbier and wearing fancy clothes. The Countess was doing a good job keeping Mueller under control using luxurious goods.

Cale put his hand on Mueller's shoulder.

"Why don't you show him the phase one blueprints?"
"Gasp. Yes, yes sir!"

Mueller gasped before quickly handing the blueprint over to the manager. As the manager in charge of the construction of this naval base, the manager was knowledgeable about construction and the sea.

"...Huh?"

The manager looked at the blueprint for the ship for a moment before looking past Mueller to look at the person the pale Mueller was staring at.

"Young master-nim, this?"
"Yes, exactly like that."
"I've never seen a ship like this before."

That made Cale flinch before looking down at Mueller. Cale had been shocked when he first saw the blueprints as well.

'This bastard isn't also someone who transmigrated from Korea or something, right?'

Mueller clenched onto the gold ring that the Countess, his mentor of sorts, had given him for support after seeing Cale's angry expression. Cale sighed at Mueller's reaction and then looked toward the manager.

"But don't you think it'll be good once we build it?"
"More than good-."

The manager did not finish his sentence. Rather than good or bad, this was amazing.
Cale casually moved past the question while looking at the manager, who was unable to answer the question.

"Won't it at least be durable?"
"Yes. It'll be very durable, but-."

It would definitely be durable. However, the manager wanted to ask a question.

Is this really a ship for transportation?
It looked more like a battleship.

However, Cale finished the conversation before the manager could ask.

"Then that's all that matters."

The manager could no longer ask the question and just accepted that Cale just wanted a very durable ship for transportation. He then realized that there may be a different problem.