"Oh, my God. I completely forgot."

"Yeah?"

"Jackson and Lydia were at the video store last night when it was attacked."

"What?" Loki's eyes widen as he takes his phone out quickly, looking for any texts or calls from Lydia in the sea of texts from Stiles. He comes up empty, groaning softly. "Me and Lydia haven't exactly been talking lately. Are they okay?"

"Yeah, they're both good, just freaked out probably. I don't think Lydia showed up to school today." Stiles explains, pulling out his text book.

Loki nods, pulling his out as well. "I should probably go see her at some point."

"I'll go with if you want. We can go after school then head to your house."

"Thanks, Stiles-" Loki gets cut off by the bell ringing, Mr. Harris beginning to talk to the class.

"Just a friendly reminder, parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a "C" average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Mr. Harris begins walking down the aisle of desks, looking over some of the students.

Loki barely listens as he watches Stiles pull out a highlighter and begin going over massive areas of text in his chemistry book. He looks up when Mr. Harris stops at the pair's shared desk.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" He asks, looking down at Stiles who slowly looks back up at the man, highlighter cap in mouth.

The sound of the door opening causes everyone to look in the direction, both boys included. The entire class watches as Jackson walks in, glancing around the room as he makes his way to his seat. Mr. Harris walks over, saying something softly to the boy who was attacked last night. Loki watches as Jackson nods in response to whatever the teacher said before Mr. Harris makes his way back to the front of the class.

"Everyone, start reading chapter nine." He pauses, still facing the front of the class. "Mr. Stilinski."

Stiles quickly looks up at the mention of his name, Loki doing the same.

"Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book."

Loki laughs softly, leaning closer to the boy as he whispers, "Yeah, he's got you there."

Stiles rolls his eyes, pushing the taller boy back slightly. He huffs softly before spitting the highlighter cap up into the air, catching it as it comes back down. Loki watches as he learns toward Danny.

"Hey, Danny. Can I ask you a question?"

"No."

"Well, I'm going to anyay." He pauses, shifting in his seat. "Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?"

Danny sighs softly, glancing back at the pair. "No." He goes back to his work, clearly trying to ignore Stiles.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Answer's still no."

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?"

Danny pauses, looking a bit uncomfortable now. "He wouldn't tell me."

"But he's your best friend."

Danny lets out a sigh, shaking his head a little before going back to his work.

"One more question."

"What?"

"Do you find me attractive?"