And I am in just underwear and my shirt.

He takes me to a cleaner looking part of whatever building we are in, then we reach a door. This place is a maze, and even if I got out of a locked room alone I doubt I could find my way out. There's dozens of different hallways and doors that all look the same, in fact I don't even think I could get back to the basement I just came from if I tried.

"Open the door, princess," He tells me.

I cringe at the nickname, but reach up and twist the handle. The door opens and reveals a bedroom.

For me?

It's simple but spacious, a king bed in the middle and nothing else. The room itself is large, but probably looks much bigger at the absence of furniture past a bed. The lighting is awful, with similar creepy luminescent lights on the ceiling as in the hallways.

I walk inside slowly, unsure why he would be giving me a nice room like this after leaving me in that basement for the better half of a week.

I sense him walk in after me and I freeze when I feel his hand tug at the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it up.

"Stop it." I say, spinning around to him and swatting his hand away.

"Stop?" He says, "You think I am giving you a nicer room for nothing?"

I shiver at what he is implying, "I would rather stay in the basement."

"Alright, afterwards I will throw you back in the damn basement then." He lurks closer to me, clearly not taking the hint.

"I am not doing anything with you." I say straight up, disgust washing over me at letting him touch me that way. Or any way.

"I'm afraid I was not asking, princess."

------

Aaron Hendrix

"Aaron you need to be calm." Mike tells me.

"Fuck off." is all I say, brushing him off.

"Aaron going in there and blowing up at him will do nothing," Owen takes his side. "What you want me to be nice?" I say.

I haven't seen my father since I turned his whole mafia against him. On top of convincing them he turned against me I also found dozens of cases where he took advantage of his partners and even outed his trafficking ring in New York.

I destroyed him.

I thought the news of his downfall wouldn't reach him until a day later, so I could ensure Addie was safe in case he tried anything. Instead, the day I made my move he gets to her and I haven't seen her since.

I am going fucking insane.

He refused to see me any sooner, so I have been losing my mind over her being with him. Alone. Scared.

I haven't been able to sleep.

Thoughts of what he is doing to her fill my mind, a horrible image of her hurt at his hands coming to my mind constantly.

She doesn't know my father. She doesn't know what he would to do a person--what I have seen him to do innocent people-- let alone someone he uses as leverage.  I have watched him take advantage of drunk or even drugged women, getting beat unconscious if I tried to do anything to stop it. I have watched him skin people alive, torture them in unthinkable ways.

And now he has her.

Fuck.

I can't believe I let this happen.