Leorio... w-w-why me?❤️

(Hey sorry in advance but this is shorter. Also one of my YouTube videos are up there and my YT is @lemonandlife so check out my channel and please subscribe okay thanks. Continue reading...)

He digging in his pocket. The opposite pocket. And you're just wobbling around. You accidentally trip and step on his foot.

"OWWW!" He yelps in pain. He quickly pulls something out of his other pocket. What was it? Was that what you really thought it was?!

He pulls out a hand gun and aims it at you.

"I'm tired of you! And I'd do anything for money. Even murder!"

He then signals behind him and suddenly I white haired kid showed out of nowhere.

"KILLUA FINISH THIS WOMEN!"

KIllua? Like Killua Zoldyck?! THE FAMOUS ASSASSIN?! HE WAS AFTER YOU?! FOR MONEY? WITH LEORIO?!

SO THAT WAS WHAT HE WAS DOING! The sweet man you knew was a liar! He was evil! He turned into an assassin! FOR MONEY?!

You watch, unable to move, trembling in fear as Leorio handed Killua the blade.

Was it really over?

"WHY ME-" you scream

You saw a black screen.

Killua stabs you to death.

You scream in pain but Leorio's hand is over your mouth.

He really would do anything for money...

Even murder...

😱

(check my other stories😍)