"Yep!"

"IT'S 'TICKLISH' AND SHUT UP!"

Y/N laughed a little at her childhood memory before grinning back up at Inosuke, who still staring at his side in amusement.

"I'm pretty ticklish! But I like to laugh, so I don't know if I'm just laughing because I wanna or not." Y/N told the boy, who drew his attention back to her. The (h/c) haired girl gasped loudly as an idea popped into her head. "Inosuke! I challenge you to a try-not-to-laugh challenge: ticklish edition!"

Inosuke understood like one word of that, but he never backs down from a challenge. This was his chance to show off in front of his favorite minion!

"You're on! I'M GONNA WIN, AHAHAHAHA!!"

"HAHAHAHA, YOU ALREADY LOST INOSUKE!! YOU LAUGHED, KAHAHAAH!!"

"EHH?! THAT'S CHEATING!"

So after Y/N properly explained the challenge in the most Y/N way, the challenge began.

First was Inosuke's turn. Y/N had until Y/N's beaten-up katana stopped spinning to make Inosuke laugh. If she failed, it was Inosuke's turn.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

Y/N grinned as she spun the katana, quickly hurrying over to Inosuke to tickle the crap out of him. 

... It could've gone better.

Inosuke was honestly incredibly confused. Y/N was touching all over his body and no matter where she went, the only thing Inosuke did was cringe and tense. Y/N was the one who was laughing the entire time.

"Shishishi~! This is hard~!"

"Ahahahaha~! This is so stupid, shishishi~!"

"Why are you making that face, Inosuke, hahahaha~!!"

Inosuke stared at Y/N, a little lost in thought. Y/N sure does laugh a lot. Is everything just funny to her? Or did she laugh for no reason? He never understood what was funny or why she was laughing at all.

But... he'd be lying if he said he wanted it to stop.

Like right now, cause it's Y/N's turn. Inosuke just copied her exact movements and Y/N burst out in laughter. It sounded so genuine and joyous. 

The girl was trapped within Inosuke's musclar arms as he tickled her stomach, his arms wrapped around her waist. She was directly against him, the fresh scent of her hair wafting in the air. Her (s/c) toned hands gripped the forearm as she cackled uncontrollably.

He couldn't help but feel fluffy, white puffballs float around his head as a light red dusted his cheeks.

Dammit.

There was something about this minion that made him feel so strange...

Hm. Wonder what.

"Wh-Wh-What if she catches us?!"

"She won't, shishishi~! I had Inosuke make the perfect distraction!"

Y/N grinned back at the trembling Zenitsu as he shook uncontrollably in terror. The girl was dawdling in front of him as she led him through the dark halls towards the storage room.

This is not how Zenitsu wanted to hang out with Y/N.

When Y/N came to him earlier and asked him if he wanted to go somewhere with her, he assumed it was kind of like a date. Which is why his face exploded with red and he immediately said yes.