three

✧ Thousand Sunny ✧

"THE SWORD IS NOT FOOD, YOU NUMBSKULL!!"

In the famed house, the Thousand Sunny, a visitor had came. A blacksmith. The blacksmith was there to deliver the sword to its future owner, Monkey D. Y/N. The blacksmith had come, kind of scared.

Around the blacksmith world, any swordsman with the initial "D" has always been known for being the most freakish. Any blacksmith who has them was deemed as unlucky and most have gone mentally insane just from a few interactions.

Of course, most believe these are just rumors.

And that's where they went wrong.

Y/N's blacksmith was tugging on the sword while the girl tried to bite her sword. The cover wasn't even off of it yet! Why in the world is this girl trying to eat it?!

"STOP IT!!"

Nami, Zoro, and Sanji walked through the front door to see the scene. Zoro just blinked, having been around the girl the longest, he just stop trying to stop her. Sanji had better things to do.

The two guys just walked right past.

The blacksmith's eyes widened. THEY AREN'T GOING TO HELP?!

Luckily, Nami came to his rescue.

"Y/N, STOP MAKING SUCH A RUCUS!!"

*BONK*

"Swowwy." The girl said, her voice muffled by the bruise on her cheek. The blacksmith sweatdropped.

"What is wrong with her?"

"Everything." Nami sighed, grabbing the back of Y/N's shirt.

"Shishishishi~! That's right!"

"It's not a compliment!"

Zoro came back in with a confused face.

"Why are you here by the way?" He asked, taking a seat. The blacksmith turned to him, holding the sword in his hands, away from Y/N.

"I-I'm here to give Monkey D. Y/N her sword." He stated.

"Oh." Zoro shrugged.

"I don't need one." Y/N said blankly. "Zoro has one over there."

"They aren't for you, dumbass!" Zoro yelled, still annoyed that his sword was taken without his permission in the first place. Even though even if she asked, he wouldn't have given it to her anyway.

"What's so special about the sword anyway?" Nami asked, sitting next to Y/N.

"The color-changing katana is the only sword that can slay demons. It's the only sword that can slice the thick neck of demons. They also change color at the touch of the user." The blacksmith explained to the three in front of him.

"Ah! Like that mohawk guy was yelling about!" Y/N recalled, thinking of the boy she had punched into a tree.

"Mohawk guy?"

"How much would people pay for that~?"

"Is it really that strong?"

"Yes. And this one is Monkey D. Y/N." The blacksmith said, handing it to Y/N. Y/N blinked at it and just took off the wrapping, discarding it to the floor.

"Make sure it's a pretty color, Y/N! I'm sure we'll get paid more for a great color!" Nami exclaimed, already planning on selling it.

"You're not selling my creation!" The blacksmith yelled, pissed off at the woman's audacity.