Chapter 13: Superiority

Start from the beginning

Leo : What are you thinking ?

Ria : Nothing, honestly i think if you really want to take the throne and become the king, make him your ally.

Leo : I know.

I did some research, Dawn Arceid is also the half brother of Sola Lavane, a lifetime genius...now Luna Zickard is also attached to him.

Two geniuses...he couldn't be normal since the start, how stupid of the viscount Lavane to ignore such prodigies.

3rd Pov

Another day has passed and Dawn's reputation keeps getting worse as now he not only has the students but also the teacher on the back.

Though at the end, nothing much happened beside piercing stares.

Anyway now Dawn was walking down the long alley from the main building to the dormitory.

Lune still following him,

Dawn : By the way, Luna, what was the name of that teacher yesterday ?

Luna : I forgot.

Dawn : I-i see...(Well can't judge her, I myself don't try to remember.)

He deadpanned before stopping dead on his track...his body and sense reacting as he felt disturbance in the air.

A weak pressure hitting his instinct.

Dawn : That...

Luna : You felt it too ?

Dawn nodded before looking around, it was the same feeling he had felt when he was in the forest hunting.

A wild beast was running with bloodlust.

Dawn : (But why would a wild monster be here ? Wait, isn't our next class !)

He finally connected the dots as a high pitched cry was shouted from behind, turning around both Luna and Dawn stared down at the alley as a woman was on the ground, a sort of bull deer charging at her.

Luna : Why is that monster here ?

Dawn : Our next class is a practical lesson, the school was surely going to put a real monster for us to kill.

His eyes turned colder, the distance was quite high but nothing Dawn couldn't make it, he just had to enhance his body and make it.

But he didn't, instead he stared upward as someone had already jumped in.

A knight student, he jumped up in a vulgar way and try to pierce the monster's body with the tip of his sword...

Dawn : This idiot...the tip of a sword is the weakest point of your weapon...even more when it makes contact with a solid area.

And as expected, his sword broke, shocking the student...thought at least the woman was safe as the focus of the monster turned to him.

???: Oh shit !

Now running, Dawn and Lune could just stare at this comical scene.

Luna : Should we help ?

Dawn : I honestly don't know...

His hesitation comes from the fact that it will attract more attention to him...

???: [Frost bind.]

Before Dawn could act, someone jumped in...a senior mage from Sola's class.

Her short blue hair and crystal colored eyes radiated as multiple binds made of ice locked the monster's mobility away.

Dawn : (An ice user ?)