Bio

Name: Kano aeternus which means eternal in latin

Age: old as the planet

Race: human

What Kano looks like:

                                                                                    Kano powers:

                                                                                Kano powers:

Magic:

Users are able to utilize magic, the art of using certain actions such as gestures, rituals and thoughts as well as symbols, language and formulae to utilize mysterious and/or supernatural forces that don't abide by conventional science or laws of reality to achieve any effect or imaginable. They can do so to varying degrees, with only their , personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic and its ability to transcend logic, laws, and common sense, its users have essentially limitless possibilities for what they can accomplish and achieve, essentially being capable of through their magic.

All magic is fueled by , like or other potential , such as energies from . Without the necessary energy/source to fuel magic into existence it would be simply powerless practices and pure myths. Overall magic by its purest nature and concept is that roots to various forms of magics throughout the supernatural world.

Users themselves who wield magic can fundamentally inherit esoteric powers, qualities, traits that on the kind of magic that they use, having all the passive and active aspects that makes the functionalities of their magic to work on the intentions and ideals within both the and that are bound to the magical world, for example an who has can gain all the themselves as well as having an that intertwines with their own physiological nature.

Dimensional Transcendence (type 1 for now thanks to going and living in the ???):

Users have ascended to become an existence beyond any or all dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level. Being transcendent to dimensions, they can manipulate lower dimensional spaces. They are to lower-level life form abilities, any entity that does not have power equivalent to the user would have no effect on them. The user is immune to any powers of a user of other abilities that are not within the same range of and even their immunities.