𓄼 💡 % !🧂៹【Home Ec.】𓄼 💡 % !🧂៹

"Mire..? Are you okay..?"

?"

"...Huh..?" you looked up, your somewhat medium hair-bow making a swish noise.

"You look somewhat scared. Are you alright?" said a worried Teru. 

"...Ah.. I'm.. um." You struggled to find the words to say.

"Here, partner with me. Maybe you'll feel better." Teru said, rubbing your back.

"...Ok." You smiled.

Your teacher, who had just stood up, had given the recipe for Meringue, had now told everyone to start cooking. A few minutes in, Teru had literally used the highest level of heat on the stove.

"TERU-KUN!??" You said as he turned off the stove..

"Weren't we supposed to use heat?" He asked, sweating.

"When we're done mixing it.. And inside the oven.." You responded. after about 2 hours, everyone was done making meringue.

 after about 2 hours, everyone was done making meringue

(Credits to Pinterest for the photos btw!)

"They're so tiny and cute!" a student praised.

You put decided to taste test the ones that Teru made, because somehow they were burnt on the inside... It was.. um. You didn't want to be rude, so you just ate it.

Now... this was a prologue, did you know that? Next chapter, we'll be going to the present.