Vampire Compound

Well, ever since I've heard about vampires, I've tried and tried to hunt one just to turn me into one. Like daymn it's hard. I almost gave up until I heard screaming. So I went to investigate where it came from.
"There's been another attack!" Said one woman almost sobbing."Why did it have to be Sasha?"
Wait, didn't she just say a dead woman's name. So I moved closer and there she was... dead... bite mark to the neck like she must have put up a fight which you could tell by the amount of bruises on her arms like whoever attacked her had was doing heavy attacks and she blocked them... she wasn't as skilled as me but still had put up a fight.
"Impossible, I saw her get shot... she should've died in the apartment!" I said a bit too loudly.
"Huh, what do you mean, kid?" Asked the first woman.
"Sasha, I saw her body drop to the floor. She had a bullet in her head!" I said with a bit of sadness.
Why didn't she tell me she was one of them?
I had a feeling that someone was watching, so I got up and followed the strong feeling I was getting. So I went into an alley way, and almost as soon I got in, a figure was behind.

"You Zain?" Asked the figure. Well, for someone who's a straight lad, like daymn this blokes hot. He was broad across the shoulders, and he was in all black. He had a leather and was in jeans. His energy... It's like Sasha's, so maybe he's Sasha's brother, maybe.
"You related to Sasha, mate?" I asked.
"What's it to you, but know that she spoke about you all the while." I said which he seemed happy about something. "I'm happy I finally get to meet you, kid."
"You a vampire, just like Sasha then?" I asked, almost straight to the point.
"She told you?!" He asked with a bit of anger.
"No, I'm an assassin, so I did a bit of digging."
Shouldn't have said that! I should not have said that.

"You're an assassin?" He asked.
I felt my heart drop, and my throat tightened.
"Yeah, why?" I asked with a hint of curiosity.
"The vampires and assassins have been fighting for years now, maybe generations."
When he said that, I had just remembered that Aiden did say that that it wasn't just the Hellfire we've been fighting but an unkillabe group of people that they'll kill just for shits and giggles.
"You're saying that the assassin's and vampires have been fighting for years, maybe generations?" I asked, scared. "Now I understand why Aiden has said that -"
"Aiden... where is he? I want the fucker dead!" He declared.
"Why, what did he do?"
"Sent Dick to kill Sasha."
Impossible, they know how close we are, unless-
"Did Aiden know that Sasha was a vampire?" I asked
"Yes, he did the same as you with the digging and found out. That's probably why she died trying to warn you about Aiden might kill her."
Well... if you count physical touch, then yeah, she did other than that, no.

"But Zain, I need you to come with me!" He said happily.
"Huh, why?"
And with that, I'm knocked out, and the next thing I know, I'm in a building. I don't even know where we are.
"We're in the vampire compound. The compass knows where we are. We need you to kill him." Said Sasha's relative.
"Mate, for me to help you, I need to know your name." I said with the sound of frustration.
"Names, Tyler." He said.
Finally, I got a name.
"I'll help... on one condition?" I'm trying bargening, I guess.
"What's the condition?" Tyler asked
"Information on those who killed all my family... and you turn me to a vampire?"

Ughhh I'm so going to fucking regret this.

"Deal." He said.

Wow, that was easy.

Tyler walks up to me and tells me to drink his blood. I do without question, and the next thing I know is my head gets snapped.
I wake up with a pain in my neck, which Tyler says with, "Here, use this it'll keep you safe in sunlight." He said. "First go the the witch compound at night and tell then I sent you. If they don't believe jus show this chain. They should let you in afterwards."
It's now midnight, and I'm now going to the witch compound. But everything is heightened. It hurts my head. My hearing, hornyness, strength, sent. I can even control people.
I hear screaming, but the thing is, it's not by me, but on the other side of the Witch compound. I rush in and ask what is going on, and I'm told that someone just killed one of the girls.
"Let me look. If I find anything off, I'll go to the coven leader, alright." I said, trying to help.
"You're talking to her now." She said. I look up and see a young, well, maybe older cause these chicks can do spells. She looks about 20 something and daymn she looks hot as. I wonder if a witch will fuck a vampire. She has a pendant around her neck like someone has it for her for how close it is. She looks about 5'8 and her breasts are big but not as big as this chick. I killed on accident. She wore high heels and a skirt just at the bottom of her ass cheeks, and her shirt was that thin, I could see what colour bra she's wearing. Like shee wearing a red bra... I know. I wonder if she's wearing red underwear, just kidding. "How did you find our compound?"
"Of easy, Tyler sent me." I said sound so fucking confident only to get it strip away by a witch.
"Don't. Fucking. Believe you."
I pull out the chain, which shows a symbol of the assassin's. Wait, how the fuck did Tyler get this.
"Alright." She said. "You one of the new borns?" She asked curiously.
"Yeah, why." I asked. I am now on guard just in case she'll do something.
Now, the next thing I know is a load of witches came through from the walls and started chanting. I think it's Latin.
"Majores veniunt ad me, et vires commodant tuas, hanc catenam alligent me ad custodiendum natum a sole protectum."
My Latin is terrible, but I'm sure they were chanting. "Ancestors come to me and lend your strength, for me to put a spell on this chain to keep the newborn protected from the sun."
Well, I hope it works. Otherwise, I can't hunt down the murders of my family.

After the Witch's compound, I headed back to the Vampire compound, but I had the urge to feed on someone, so I put my assassin skills to use and merged the vampirism and the assassin together and waited till it was time to strike.
I waited outside the nearest strip club and waited for a drunk to come or a chick... nahhh, chick. I waited till it was 3AM, and then a woman walked half naked, only wearing knee high, with a leather jacket, which was cropped. I glanced down and saw a sheathe on the thigh. I then saw a blade that was sharp enough to plunge through the strongest bone. I went forward.
"Alright, luv?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm alright. Just waiting for my ride to get back home." She said.
"I have a bike if you want to use that?" I asked.
"Awww, yeahh, I'll use that." She said.
I walk off and found a motorbike with a helmet there, so I stole it and raced back. I stop right in front of her and give her my helmet.
"Aren't you going to use it?" She asked.
"Nahhhh, you need it more, trust me." I replied back with loads of confidence.
"Alright." She said.
I raced off and went to a back alley.
"Why are we here for?" She asked.
"Well, I'm hungry... for you." I replied back, which my hunger is getting worse be the minute.
As soon as she took the helmet off, I lunged forward and bit into her neck, which she started to scream. I kept feeding on her until she died. Once I finished her, I took a step back and saw what I had done and saw that I had kept feeding and feeding until she went pale.

I'm now in the Vampire compound, and in the background, I can hear music on and I recognise the song as "Voices in my head" by Falling In Reverse. Either they know what I did last night, or they usually put music on in the morning.

"Zain, come into this room, please?" Asked Tyler.
I walk in and the room look like as though there's fuck all in here. It was so empty.
"If you want to stay, you'll be taking Sasha's room, and you'll need to buy your things yourself, you understand?" He asked.
So I either get a job or start stealing.
"Yeah, I understand." I said. Well kinda understand.

A few hours go by and hear a loud explosion a few blocks away. Well I guess it's time to go to work, I guess.