The Most Toxic Avenger Meeting

Comincia dall'inizio

For whatever reason, Bruce looks offended. He always wanted people to dissociate him and the Hulk, but the least they could do is complementing him when the Hulk does something right.

Tony then moves over to the next person. "Clint." Clint merely rolls his eyes. "All you do is shooting arrows. That's so the year 600. Somehow, your fighting style is even older then Caps."

"And what about my costume-made arrows?" Clint points out, curious how Tony is going to answer that.

"That doesn't matter." Then the last person of the last tier. "James Barnes."

Bucky can already feel he's going to get scold of something ridiculous. "What did I do?"

"You killed my mother."

Never mind. It's justified. Bucky doesn't bother arguing with it, even if he was brainwashed. Tony then moves to the next tier, the fourth one out of five. Somehow, they perfectly got a pyramid shape with the amount of their members. "Rhodey. You are just me, but just a bootleg. It's just an uphill battle when you compete with me."

"Tony, I really mean when I say this. I consider stop being friends with you if this continues." It's hard to say if Rhodey is seriously or not.

"I take that risk." To the second person from the fourth tier. "Thor."

The thunder god looks offended. "How ridiculous! Didn't I took out armies of enemies?"

"Yes, but you were a little... off." Tony suggests towards something, but Thor doesn't understand what he's talking about.

"And what does that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Just... lay off the snacks a little while." Tony quickly looks back at the pyramid while Thor looks even more belittled.

"You dare to call me fat!?"

Tony points up his finger. "Not fat. Just follow my advice."

Thor scoffs. "The audacity! You slander me with lies!" The blonde god looks back at the rest of the team, who all remain quietly. None of them speaking up about the issue. "Why aren't you backing me up?"

The team all look at each other, wondering who the first that speaks the truth. For whatever reason, most looks at Steve, and thus he feels obligated to admit. "Thor, it's alright. It happens to the best of us."

"You serious!?" Thor scowls.

"Well, it doesn't happen to the best of us. Me, Vision, Steve and Peter probably-"

"Shut it, Tony." Steve orders before looking back at Thor. "Look, it's not the end of the world. If you want, we can make a workout routine."

"All these slanderous lies! I will not stand for it!" Thor stands up and heads to the exit.

Everybody feels sorry for Thor, except Tony. Y/N looks back to the man who caused all this. "You happy? You made Thor upset just because he gained a little bit of weight."

"I'M NOT FAT!"

"It needed to be said. Moving on." Tony then reveals the next person. "Sam."

"Oh my god." Sam groans. "Are you going shame me too for something random?"

"Dunno. Maybe if you consider you're just average, then yes."

"Then yes, I'm insulted."

"'Kay." Tony says without a care and reveals the last person on the fourth tier. "Peter." Tony eyes lays on Peter, who looks extremely nervous with the reveal. "You did nothing wrong. It's just that everyone else that is higher up is just better than you. That's all."