『 Chapter Fifteen 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Since coming to 3-E, the end class, I've made many new friends.

Nearly everyone here is welcoming and kind while others are a bit more prickly. Some just plain annoying.

The annoying category spoke for itself. My closest friends here are mainly the girls.

Kayano is very cute and always so cheerful, her smile's contagious.

Nakamura is very funny and likes to tease us all. She gives off a big-sister vibe.

Okuda is very shy but so precious, she offered to help with my science homework some time.

Kanzaki is very beautiful and polite, she's perfect. Maybe she'd be the daughter my mother always wanted.

Hayami is very calm and collected, quite tsundere like too. Her aim is so good.

There are many more, of course, but these girls were the ones at the top of my head.

I didn't socialise with the guys like I did the girls but they were all still very nice.

Though I couldn't shake the feeling some of them were watching me from behind.

Nagisa, he wanted to be called by his first name. I heard it's because his father left him. Anyway, he's very sweet and easy to get along with.

Sugino is totally crushing on Kanzaki, I could tell the moment I saw them together. I can't help but root for him secretly.

Isogai is very gentlemen-like, he's also the class-representative, along with Kataoka.
I've overheard the other girls talk about him: they say he's an ikemen which is very true.

Maehara is a huge flirt but I don't think he has bad intentions. He's a good guy at heart and just wants to be loved.

Akabane is... well I try to avoid my fiancé most of the time but it seems I chose my group of friends poorly.

I'm not saying that they're not good, I love them! It's just that they always seem to hang around Akabane too.

It'd be too awkward to randomly leave whenever he showed up so I stayed put and made an excuse ten minutes later.

"Hey Y/N! What'cha thinking about?" Kayano skipped over to my desk. Class had just ended and it was lunch.

"Nothing important-"

"Kayano, Y/N, we should get going." Nagisa called out.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked, not understanding the situation.

"Oh yeah! We have assembly every month and we have to climb all the way down the mountain!" Kayano's energetic tone turned into a more whiny one.

"So why're we going now?" I asked but some else from my right, responded.

"Because we'll be late if we don't. It's the main-campus scums who want to torment us." Akabane said, nonchalantly picking up his bag and heading in the direction of the window.

"Karma! Don't tell me you're skipping again!" Kayano puffed.

"I won't tell you then." My fiancé lazily waved a hand, not bothering to even look back, "see ya." He hopped out of the window and into the woods.

"Y/N, Kayano, we really need to hurry up now." Nagisa warned us.

"Okay!" Kayano waited for me at the door.

"Kayano, it's fine. I'll catch up with you." I assured her, not wanting to rush.

"I'll save you a spot!"

"Thanks," I smiled. I exited the old-campus building a few minutes after her.

A hand tugged on my wrist, pulling me behind the building.

My back hit the wall with a light-thud, someone's palm protecting my head.

"What the fuc-" I looked up to the see Akabane towering over me.
[A/N: he's taller because I said so]

"Now, now, Y/N, you haven't been very polite these past few days."

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Akabane. What is your problem?"

"I wonder?" He egged me on. I wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off of his face.

"Can you just tell me what you want? I'm going to be late-"

"Doesn't matter. The assembly is just a way for them to make fun of us while we accept it in silence."

"Well, that's not right-" I tried to push past him but he just pinned me to the wall, arms above my head.

"What are you doing?!" A slight blush crept up my face. I prayed he wouldn't notice.

"I'm not done speaking yet, Y/N," Akabane whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath on the crook of my neck.

I gritted my teeth, "you are really getting on my nerves, AKABANE!"

• *° °

So that went from nothing to a hundred and then nothing again 🤣

So yuh. They can finally interact with each other at long last.

Drop a vote or comment if you liked it.
Oh I know, put this emoji if you've read this far.

🫦
(only real ones do it)

signing off~ 22/09/23