Chapter 7

As i was sitting in the livingroom with everyone talking, playing games, joking with each other after an amazing delicious dinner i felt really nervous as i knew my parents would be arriving here shortly.

When i heard the doorbell ring it felt like i was going to have a heart attack at any moment right now.
"I got it." I yelled to them.
I jumped up from the couch and sprinted to the frontdoor before my uncle,aunt or the two rascals had the chance to stand up to open the door.

When i arrived at the frontdoor. I stopped and took some deep breaths to calm my breath and my beating heart. When i was done i straightened my clothes and opened the door slowly. I first took a peek outside and there they were standing side by side.

My mother and father were both in the fourties. They were married for twenty years. And they still acted as love sick highschool sweathearts. Sometimes i was really jealous of what they had. I wanted to have what they had. But it never happened.

"Ooh whats taking you so much time honey." I heard my mothers sweet voice snapping me out of my daze.
"Sorry mama." I said nervously and opened the door fully.
"Its okay princess. And how are you ?" My mother smiled and kissed my cheek as they both came inside.
"Uhm good." I said smiling nervously and hugging her.
"Now where is my hug baby girl ?" My father said opening his arms.
"Ooh papa. I missed you." I said smiling .
"I missed you too baby girl." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I freed myself from his hold and stepped back. I looked at them both nervously waiting for it to come.
When it didn't come and they were still looking at me smiling i decided to open my mouth.
"Soo." I said not continueing any further.
"Soo." They both replied in sync still smiling. Whats with them why are they not exploding yet ?
Before i got the chance to reply. My father spoke.
"Where are the others baby girl ?" He asked me.
"Uhm they are in the livingroom." I answered as i knew he was referring to my uncle aunt and two nephews.
"Okay thank you baby girl." He said smiling and walked together with my mother to what i was assuming the livingroom.

I was left confused as they were fully out of my sight. Why were they not screaming in my face of how irresponsable i was for not contacting them for more than three weeks ?
I didn't understand.

I sighed and was going to shut the door when i heard a voice stopping me dead in my tracks.
"Did you really think that you could leave me without telling me ? Did you really think that you could escape
me ?"

A/N :
IT IS SHORT I KNOW. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU WANT.
If you guys have any ideas for this story i would be happy to know them.
@raagenie