Chapter 4

"Claire come on. Lets go eat breakfast." Noah whispered in my ear. He stood up from the bed and extened his hands.
As if i am going to eat and talk with him. After what he did. And as if i could stand up by myself. And it is already 2 o' clock. Chloe must be worried sick by now as it has been weeks since i didn't go home. And work. I don't even know what he meant by i shouldn't worry about my work that day.

Breakfast time is already past. I ignore him and turn away from him looking out of the big window that is the size of telivision.
"Oh breakfast time is already past. Then  not breakfast but lunch. Come Claire." He said still extending his hand for me to grab. But i still ignored him and close my eyes.

"Fine do not listen to me. I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." He sighed leaving me confused. Do what ?
He suddenly picked me up and trew me on his shoulders. 
"What are you doing asshole. Let go. Let me down bastard." I screamed and struggled to get free but i couldn't.
"Ooh so the princess finally gives me the honor of speaking. I thought she had gone mute." I heard him smirk.
"Shut up and put me down asshole." I yelled. I yelped when he suddenly hit my bottom.
"Nope i am not letting you down. And darling, woman shouldn't cuss. Its bad. And beside i am not a asshole neither am i a bastard." He said simply.
"What are you doing ? Don't touch my ass asshole." I hissed. I yelped again when he hit my ass again. The nerve of this guy. Serieously.
"Stop it. Stop struggling Claire." He said sternly.

I stopped moving. Now that he is the same happy going guy i don't want to bring back his dark side out. Honestly i am scared of him when he is angry. His eyes turn a darker tone and his voice becomes darker too. His whole behaviour. His whole stance screams out danger when he is angry.

He continued walking through the house when we arrived at kitchen. He walked to the table and sat me on the chair. There was food on plates on the table. Looks like someone coocked for us.

I looked down on and noticed i was still naked. If someone saw me like this it would be so embarrissing.
I was going to stand up when Noah stopped me.
"There is no one in the house right now Claire so you don't have to worry. And i wouldn't let someone be in the house to see your body. Because it is mine and i don't want anyone to see whats mine to cherish."  He smiled.

"Let me go home." I said softly staring at him. I instantly saw his eyes harden. I flinched. Shit he is pissed.
"No Claire." He said and sat down.
"Why ? Why Noah ?" I screamed.
"From the moment you walked inside that club. I was left speechless. I knew from then on that i had to have you. I know that you like me. And i know that eventually you would come to love me. It was love at first sight when i saw you. Now that i have you. I don't want to let go off you." He said cupping my cheeks.
"This is all is nonsense. Don't you see. It was a one night stand. It should stay like that. When we had sex i didn't say i was going to stay forever with you. I don't do relationships. You are holding me capture here. It is a crime. I want to go to my house." I screamed.
"No. So what if it is a crime. What are you going to tell the police ? That i raped you ? That i brought you here against your will ? That i kidnapped you ? You and i know both know it that they won't believe it. The hickeys on both of us.The people from the club who witnessed it. Your own friend. Are prove enough that we are in a relationship agreed by both of us. Don't act like you don't like me fucking you senseless. You were just moaning and screaming for more when i was fucking you." He smirked. Ugh this fucking bastard has it all planned.
"And maybe you are pregnant with my child after so many times i spilled my sperm inside you." He smiled lovingly at me.
Looks like he didn't know i was on the pill.
"For your information. I am on birth control so i won't get pregnant." I smirked.
"Ooh really but you didn't take your pill for weeks now Claire. Who are you trying to lie to ? To me or yourself ?" He said smirking. I paled when i heard him say it. Its true. I didn't thought i did need the treatment of birtcontrole so that you won't get pregnant for five years so i didn't take it when my mom brought me to the doctor when i was 18. I took the pills instead. The pills that you have to drink everyday otherwise the effect wears off. When it wears off i don't know.
[A/N: i made it up. About the five years. So i don't know if it is true. :)]

"No i am not pregnant." I yelled.
"How are you so confident ? If my child is growing inside you i won't let you go anywhere even more. I love you Claire. I know you don't know me for  long. But falling in love happens. You don't need to know each other for years to fall in love with each other. Love happens just like that. Without or with your consent. And i love you wholeheartedly Claire." He told me. I knew what he was saying was absolutely true. Nobody has control over his or her feelings. Love happens just like that. My heart felt like it would pop out of my chest so hard was my heart beating.

But i have to leave. He is lying. But it felt like he was telling the truth. I could see it in his eyes. I could hear it in his voice.
" I don't care what you feel or think." I lied. I cared what he felt.

It hurt when i saw the sadness in his eyes when he heard me say that. It pained me to see him said. He slumped down on his knees and put his hands on his face.
I walked toward him and kneeled down. I took his hands away from his face and  cupped his cheeks.
"I am sorry. I am so sorry. But i am afraid to get hurt Noah. What if you think you love me but you don't ? What if you find someone prettier than me ?" My voice cracked in the end and the tears began to fall down one by one.
"No darling. I know i love you. I have been with girls but i never felt like this with them. You are the first. They were just for sex. But with you. I want you. It is not just about sex. I care about you. And i told you for me you are the prettiest girl in the whole world didn't i ? Believe when i say i love you." He wiped my tears away and smiled at me.
"I believe you." I nodded my head and smiled at him.
"Good girl." He said laughing. I smiled when he was happy again.

A/N : Hello amigos.
Thanks for reading and i hope it was good. And please don't mind the spelling faults. I will correct them later on.
Please vote and comment.
Thanks.

One Night Standजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें