Chapter 5

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

[][][][][][][][]

That fucking bastard fucking lied to me. How dare he lie to me. Two days after he told me he loved me a girl showed up at night and she kissed him. And what did he do. He didn't stop her. I couldn't believe it. Is that how he proves it ? By doing nothing and letting that whote, slut fucking bitch kiss him.

I then ran to the guest room and cried myself to sleep. He didn't knew that i was awake and that i saw it. As he was in bed with me that night and the doorbell had ringed. He had gotten out of the bed and went to answer it.
I thought that he was going to handle whoever it was so i didn't mind waking up and slept further.
But after some time he still didn't come to the room so i got up and went downstairs to see what is happening. And what i saw shocked, pained and angered me. But it saddened me the most.

How can he do this to me. He has me hostaged in his house and what does he do ? He fucking kisses a girl. If be wanted to fuck another girl then why the fuck am i in his house and what the fuck am i suppise to do ? I serieously don't know anymore.

He told me he loved me. And this is how he shows his love ? By bringing girls in the same house as i am ? By ignoring me the next day ? By being busy with his cellphone the whole day ? I am sure he was busy with his lover who was here yesterday night.

I hate him. Its good if it is like this. Then i can leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I thought to give him a chance then we could live together. I would go back to work. And i could go out dates with him. But not anymore. No not anymore. I am going home whether he likes it or not is his problem. I don't care anymore. I am leaving.

We were eating breakfast at the moment. Nobody spoke. And it looked like he was avoiding looking at me. Like i care.
He stood up when he finished eating.
"I am going to work." He said without looking up and then walking out of the kitchen.
I didn't bother replying. If i would talk to him right now i would murder him with my words. No not words. With my curses.
When i heard the frontdoor slam shut i stood up and went to 'our' so called bedroom.
And took the pirce of paper. On it i were the numbers that i had written. It was the code. The frontdoors code. I accidently had saw him type it in when he went to work two days ago. I wrote it down for safety. And looks like it was helpfull.
I went to the closet and took one of Noah's t-shirt and a pajama that luckily fits me.

After i was done dressing in the clothes i took a pen and a paper to write a note to Noah. Wel i didn't want to but i have to.

To Noah,

Good things always come to an end sometimes. Looks like it did for us.

We do not belong to each other. Dont look for me.

From Claire

Thats good enough. I put it on the bed so that he could see it when he comes home in his bedroom.
I walked out of the bedroom and the house giving it one last glance before walking out.

I was going to my uncle.My fathers little brother. He lives in New-Zealand together with his wife and two sons. They are twins and the same age as me. We are really good friends.

I had booked a ticket yesterday. I could absolutely not go to my house nor my parents house. Because Noah had done a backround check on me. So my only option was my uncle.
I am sure that Noah won't find me there. Yeah i am sure.

AUTHORS NOTE :
HEY GUYS. THANK FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ.AND THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME TILL NOW. I HOPE AND PRAY IT STAYS SO ^-^.

I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER. I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. THIS WAS JUST A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER LETS SAY.
P.S :The song is not about my story. I just liked it.
PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT.