Chapter 92 - If I have to Move (2)

Start from the beginning

Cale showed his thanks with his gaze. This was the first time someone actually helped him pull off a scam. Choi Han just kept his mouth shut and stepped back.

"I see. I guess we need to bring over a mermaid corpse in order to get rid of the mermaid poison."
"We will go ourselves."
"Excuse me?"

Cale looked back at Paseton.

"We are going as well."

There was something he needed to do.
Of course, the words coming out of Cale's mouth were very different from his actual thoughts.

"There aren't many of us, so we probably can't participate in the battle, but we want to help out, even if it is just a little."

But really, Cale was just planning on doing a hit and run.
Even that was enough.

Paseton's pupils started to shake.

The Whale Tribe was currently in the middle of a fierce battle with the Mermaids. Of course, they had the advantage since they learned about the dead mana and poison in advance, however, there were a lot of mermaids while the Whales had a lot of obstacles in their way because they had to protect the weaker sea creatures while fighting the mermaids.

That was why they needed an overwhelming strength.

'Young master-nim says they are weak, but.'

Paseton's gaze headed toward the Black Dragon.
It didn't matter if it was on land, on an island, or even in the sea.

"What are you looking at, little Whale?"

The cute dragon with short legs wrinkled his nose and started to strike a pose that seemed to say, 'I am great.' Paseton had seen the dragon's strength before. He had seen that overwhelming power with his own eyes.

"It is nothing, Dragon-nim."
"Hmph, I will be going as well."

Raon snorted at Paseton's respectful response and turned his head away. At the same time, Raon started to speak into Cale's mind.

– Did I do a good job, human? Was I great?

Cale slightly nodded his head at Raon. He did well for his age. Cale didn't care about how Raon was excited about his acting as he started to speak to Paseton.

"I will explain on our way there. I want to move as quickly as possible. What do you think?"

Paseton answered as Cale expected.

"We can leave right away."
"Good."

Cale was preparing to leave very quietly late at night. They were not going to depart from the port, as there were many soldiers patrolling the area right now.

Cale was currently on the island that was farthest away from the coast. Everyone had moved here earlier during the day.

"Oh."
"Wow."

Paseton was in awe as he looked at the group. He had expected On and Hong, but there were more people than he expected. He could also feel that they were all pretty strong.

Paseton thought he might have misread because he was one of the weaker Whales, but he seemed to be right based on the reactions of the two Killer Whales that came with him.

"Archie, long time no see."

Archie, the Killer Whale that served as Whale King Shickler's guard, bowed with a stiff expression. He then turned his gaze away from Cale right away.

Cale's gaze, as well as the Black Dragon staring at him from behind Cale, made him feel odd.

Raon started to speak at that moment.

Trash of the Count's Family (1-200)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara