Stopping the wedding

Meanwhile at bowser's castle, it was the big day, Sophia looks at herself in the mirror, she was scared that it was over and she'll have to marry bowser.

Then princess peach came in, she how this was a struggle to get.

"You don't have to do this?" Peach says.

"It doesn't look like I choice"

"You do have a choice"

Then the wedding march starts to play, she grabs the soirée bouquet.

"I should go now"

She was back to where it all started, she walked down the aisle, she saw bowser smiling.

He takes her hand then face Kamek who plays minister again.

"This is the most exciting day of my life, our should I say our life, you don't know how long I waited for this moment"

"Wait, where is my baby, where is our son, where is Yoshi"

He points that behind her, Yoshi was holding the rings he was in chains and the guards pushed him, Yoshi was terrified.

"Where is our son?"

"Don't worry, he's somewhere safe"

"Dearly beloved" Kamek began, "we're gathered here today to unite two people in holy matrimony"

But as he went on, the Mario bros arrived at bowser's castle.

"Those two must be over there, no time to silly dalky" Cappy says.

"Then let's a go" Mario says

They tried run inside but were confronted by madam broode.

"Ah!"

"Hmmm! So you're the little rude ones who's been causing trouble for my job and my little darlings"

"If I had to guess you're the Wedding planner"

"you were quite rude to all my darling
Broodals! And now you destroyed them, you two shall pay"

"Out of the way lady, we got a wedding to stop" Mario says.

"Oh no, you two aren't going anywhere, I'm not gonna let you ruin this beautiful wedding, Now...I do believe it's lunchtime for my newly powered-up Chain Chompikins!"

Mario and Luigi turned to each other then they nodded and smiled.

Mario jumps then Luigi throws capotillo, Mario jumps on him, having him high In the air then he throws a punch.

But Back inside, the deal was almost sealed.

"Do you bowser take Sophia to be you lawfully wedded queen for you both to rule the world for all eternity"

"Do"

But Sophia was feeling sick inside, "and do you take bowser as your king in sickness and hearth for richer or poorer for better or for worst till death due you apart"