The ruins of the jurassian kingdom

"Ok Cappy what's the next kingdom?" Mario asked.

"Let's see" he checks the map.

But then there was a rumbling in the sky, it shook them inside the ship.

"Ah!"

"What the heck was that?" Luigi asked who holds on tight.

"Wha-" Cappy examined.

"Are we shaking?" Mario asked.

"Looks like it" Cappy says.

"But Why?"" Capotillo asked.

"I Don't know, let's go find out shall we?" Mario asked.

They immediately ran out on deck and they saw bowser on his pet dragon.

"Oh boy, that's a b-big dragon" Luigi points as he quivers, then capotillo who was afraid hides behind him.

"I see you two survived the fall, impressive but let's you survive this plumber boy"

"Hey what am I chop meat?" Luigi asked.

But then he bites his tongue when he see the dragon coughing up ultraviolet light fire ball at them.

"Ah!"

It electrocuted the odyssey, taking all power and causing them to fall.

"AH!"

"Hehehe, good bye Mario"

"MARIO! NO!" Peach calls for him.

"I told you they aren't a match against me" bowser says as he gets on deck when his pet dragon helps him.

"They defeated you before they can do it again"

"Still believe they can stop me, get over yourself"

"If they survived the last crash, I'm sure they survived this one"

Then bowser stop as he realized princess peach was right.

"Maybe you're right, I can't let them ruin my wedding again"

He decided he had no choice but to trust the broodals again.

So he approached them and they quivered in fear.

"Alright this is your last chance don't screw this one up, I want you to go down there with my pet, and make sure you stop those Mario brothers from coming to my wedding"

"Yes sir, you can count on us" topper says as they all were excited heading out to destroy Mario.

"And one more thing"

"Yes boss"

"If you fail me again...don't bother coming back" he says with a sinister tone and they all gulped.

"Do not worry bowser my little darling won't let you down this time, we got something that will...blow those Mario brothers away" Madame Broode says with a sinister tone.

Then back with the Mario bros, the odyssey crashed, but it didn't stop the guys from saving their sister.

"Wouldn't you know it, the odyssey is broken again" Cappy says.

"Come on, bowser still has our sister, we need to get after him" Mario says.

"How without the odyssey, it's hopeless" Cappy says.

"I don't know"

Luigi and capotillo looked at the damaged ship then looks up in the ship to see bowser's airship.

He realized if he was gonna save Sophia, he was gonna have to put his fear aside.

"Then we'll just have to fix it, let's see if we can find an power moon" Luigi says.