She smiled and nodded her head then she said " Thank you Mr Jeon. " he shook his head and said " uh...ah... only Jeon or Jungkook no Mr. " she chuckled and left from there while he smiled while looking at her back figure then he speak to himself " now I can't even show my anger Infront of you... I've to obey you my queen. "

He chuckled to himself and walked towards his chair then he sat there and started his work.

Hezlin came back to the reception hall and asked the colleagues " he's asking you to submit your resignation and leave... he has shown mercy now for god sake you too correct yourself and do some shame and never think to do this next wherever you go. "

With that she left from there and everyone started gossiping about how Jungkook was convinced so easily by her while he never listened to anyone. Hezlin came back to her cabin and started her work then Aliya asked her " what did you say to Mr Jeon that he becomes merciful huh? "

She looked at Aliya while raising her eyebrows and said " what I always told you all to be kind with each other and forgive each other anger is haram and it will only cause problems for your own self... so he understood what else you are expecting I'll tell him huh? "

Aliya chuckled and said " he's the one who insults you so much now he's listening to you wow... I was telling everyone that he has started changing but who's changing him we were not aware... what if it's you? "

Hezlin shook her head while staring at her then she said " what a pathetic thinking... stay in your delusional thoughts I'm not here to clear your mind."

Aliya laughed at her statement " you win... I was checking you if you would have blushed or got shy then I was about to doubt but your straight forwardness is enough to take me out of my delusions. "

Hezlin took a sigh while she shook her head and said " Ya Allah have mercy on me what kind of mind does this girl have... "

Aliya laughed more and said " I just love it when you talk to your god like this... " Hezlin smiled a little then she said " focus on your work Aliya or else the next number will be yours in Mr Jeon's office. "

Aliya hide immediately behind her cabin wall and started doing her work and started doing her work while Hezlin laughed looking at her scared state then she shook her head and started her work just then her landline started ringing and she picked up the call

Where is my coffee Angel?

Ah... I'm sorry I forgot... I'll bring in a few minutes... you need anything else?

Hmmm...

What?

The coffee maker.

But what will you do with that coffee machine.

Hahaha... you are not a coffee machine.

She felt her cheeks burned after hearing his words then she said " I'll bring your coffee sir. " with that she hung up the call and felt her heart beat start rising then she whispered to herself " I just can't with this man. "

She made his coffee and went to his room while she grabbed her tablet from her cabin, as she entered in Jungkook saw her coming in then he got up from his chair and walked towards her, she looked at him and asked " what happened I'm doing na. "

He grabbed the tray from her hand and the tablet then he placed them back on the table and said " coffee is just an excuse to see you... and maybe now I'll drink coffee more than often. "

She stared back and forth in his eyes and said " don't do this Jeon... it will become more difficult for both of us. " he shook his head and said " you don't have to worry when I'm around I'll handle everything... I want nothing Angel... just you Infront me that's it... I swear I can spend my whole life by just admiring you... I won't ask for anything else. "