He doesn't want to hurt her....

"With whom permission do you dare to enter MY room?"

She stopped her hands and turned back and looked at him with a bored expression. Vihaan stepped down from the bed and stood in front of her. Glaring at her hard. Kavya also stares back with the same hardness.

Vihaan was impressed by her attitude. She is the first girl he is meeting who is showing him this much attitude and he can't do anything to her.

"Do you want your Dadi to know that how cheap her grandson is, so cheap that he throws his wife out of their room on their wedding night."

She snapped at him with the same intensity and Vihaan raised his eyebrow looking at her wife's impressed expression. This girl and her attitude are giving him a hard time.

"Whatever but I don't want to see you here in MY ROOM."

Kavya closed her eyes in frustration and glared at him before opening them. She doesn't want to argue with him in the early morning.

"Look Vihaan, I know you don't want to see my ugly face and I don't have any problem with it. If you want, I can live in my college hostel."

"Then pack your bags, because I myself will drop you to your hostel."

Kavya didn't feel anything with his harsh words because she has heard even worse words than his words.

"Okay."

Saying this she left inside the closet and Vihaan stood outside and saw her packing her things. His heart aches seeing her packing her things. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Kavya's coffee smell made him dizzy, and his heart was calm at her smell.

"Don't leave anything behind that will become a reason for you to come here again."

Her hands stopped whatever it was doing, and she turned and looked at him. She felt a lump in her throat, but she managed to say it.

"I won't leave anything behind."

Vihaan stood there glaring at her while she did the same. He left the place to control his anger which was bubbling inside him.

****

Everyone was sitting in the hall waiting for the newly wedded couple to come down. Roop and Heer were whispering something when both the couple descended the stairs. Smiles curved on everyone's lips seeing them but soon it turned into confusion.

The suitcase in Kavya hands were the reason behind everyone's confusion. Kalyani stood from her seat and shouted which made Heer scared to hell. This sensitive girl is still not use to loud voice.

"Kavya, where are you going with this suitcase of yours?"

Kavya didn't reply and kept descending the stairs. Her silence angered Kalyani but Roshni came in front before Kalyani could bust.

"Vihaan what is happening??"

"Your daughter in law is going to live in her college hostel from now."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock hearing his words. Kalyani lost all her patience hearing this and yelled at them in her loud voice.

"Are you even listening to what you are saying? She is not going anywhere. She is now the daughter in law of Rajput, and she can't leave this mansion without my permission. Do you understand? She is not going anywhere."

Tears fell from Heer's eyes hearing the loud voice. Her innocent heart was not able to bear this. Ishaan looked at her and glared at her hard which made her stiff in her place.