The brave and the bold

"Hey Kate " Luke Fox aka Batwing called as he walked into Batwoman's batcave. "Take a looksy here," he threw a folder filled with files in front of Batwoman.

Kate stopped hwe search on the computer and picked up the vanilla folder. "What's this?"

"A case, tons of people have tried to solve it no one has ever returned successful, let alone alive." Luke sat back waiting on Kate as she scanned through the files.

"Are you kidding? This case is inside of a place just like Chucky Cheese except that the Animatronics are different ," Batwoman threw the folder onto another pile before looking at Luke.

"Oh come on at least there isn't anyone trying to kill us this time," Luke laughed. "Name one reason why we should go there."

"Ok then did you read the case?"

"Yeah it's about child murders back in the 1980's and every few months a security guard ends up dead. I just don't see anything supernatural about it. It might just be a serial killer with a bone to pick with night guards."

"I thought that too but then I saw this." Luke turned on his batphone and brought up an article on the screen . Kate grabbed the phone and started reading, " 'None of the bodies of the murdered security guards or children have been found.' So what? That doesn't scream supernatural."

"Keep reading," Luke ordered.

" 'Except for one. A young man in his early 20's was found dead inside of one of the old Animatronics. It appears that he was shoved in with inhuman strength against all the gears inside of the old robot...'" Kate looked up at Luke "Ok any other reasons?"

"I want to check this case out you coming?" Luke said l, "Isn't it enough that we prevented the end of the world? Kate scoffed, "No. Especially not since we caused them."

"Still not seeing the reason."

"Ok then how about if I told you that I found this case in Hawkman's journal?" Luke looked at her waiting for Kate's reaction.

"Hold on, the Journal that caused all that incidents with the evil Batmen?" Kate asked,

"The very same one " Luke said, remembering the journal that caused the discovery of the dark multiverse and the Batman who laughs.

"Fine," Kate sighed, "Get In Batmobile."

" This is interesting case you cant deny that " Luke said heading to the Batmobile.

" No its interesting im just surprised no one has solved this case already or that why Hawkman has it in his infamous journal " Kate said following Luke.

" Who knows " Luke replied.

" Where are heading anyway ?" Kate asked,

" A place called Hurricane Utah " Luke said .