☆ 76. Chapter 76 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (24)

Start from the beginning

Lin Yu would not let Yuan Minmin pass this test so easily.

Lin Yu smiled jokingly and said to Ning Chen: "Achen, did you hear anything? Were there mosquitoes just now?"

Yuan Minmin gritted her teeth in anger.

Ning Chen: "There seems to be a buzzing sound."

Yuan Minmin raised her head and glared at Lin Yu fiercely, "Lin Yu, don't go too far?!"

Lin Yu sneered with disdain, "Say I'm too much? You yourself Tell me, is this the attitude you should have when admitting your mistakes? Did I say it wrong? Your apology voice was as soft as a mosquito. Who was this apology meant for? Anyway, Ning Chen and I didn’t hear it clearly. ."

The dean frowned impatiently, looked at Yuan Minmin and said, "Yuan Minmin, please speak louder, don't put the words in your throat, I was so close just now and I couldn't hear clearly what you said."

Yuan Minmin was so angry that she clenched her hands and said through gritted teeth: "Yes! No! Get up! It's okay now, is it loud enough?"

Lin Yu's lips curled up: "It's okay this time. But I'm sorry, we refuse to accept you. Apologize."

Yuan Minmin was so angry that Lin Yu's eyes were red, "Director, look at them, I have already apologized, what is their attitude?! They just want to insult me." Ning Chen picked a

pick He raised his eyebrows and said in a calm voice, "It is your obligation to apologize, but we are free to accept it or not." Seeing that they seemed to be arguing again, the dean hurriedly said: "Okay, don't say anything

. . Yuan Minmin, what Ning Chen said is indeed correct. Although you have apologized, people can indeed choose not to accept it. Let’s leave it like this for now. You should also be more careful when doing things in the future. Not everything can be said with the phrase “no intention” It can be solved."

Yuan Minmin walked out of the office with an ugly face, looking at Lin Yu and Ning Chen's leaving figures with malice in her eyes. She would not just let it go. When the time comes, her old accounts will be new. Let’s settle the accounts together.

As soon as Ning Chen and Lin Yu returned to the classroom, Ye Quanshang turned around and asked with concern: "Brother Yu, did Yuan Minmin really do this?" Lin Yu looked confused, "How did you know?" Ye Quanshang shook his

head

. His own mobile phone, "It was mentioned in the forum. I was talking about how someone could do this kind of prank to slander you for no reason. When I saw it was her, I understood instantly." Lin Yu took Ye Quanshang's mobile phone and looked at it

. There is already a special skin-picking post, and the owner of the post has put out all kinds of evidence, making it clear at a glance. Lin Yu knew at a glance that his father had sent someone to do it. Neither he nor Ning Chen put the evidence on the forum.

This matter was originally being discussed in the post, but then somehow, more and more people began to reveal things about Yuan Minmin. Even the identity of her third daughter was revealed, as well as her previous scandal. She was attracted to boys but didn't refuse them, hinted at giving expensive gifts to boys, and wanted to interfere with other people's feelings. It was also revealed clearly.

After Yuan Minmin returned to class, she found that her classmates were looking at her strangely. When she found the post on the forum, her face turned red with anger.

She has apologized to them, do they need to be so fussy with her?

Yuan Minmin endured the disdainful glances of her classmates all day long. She was always restless in the classroom, always feeling that those people seemed to be whispering bad things about her.