☆ 74. Chapter 74 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (22)

Start from the beginning

Yuan Minmin pressed the keyboard on her phone excitedly, like a mad dog in the forum, using various trumpets to criticize Lin Yu and Ning Chen to no avail, trying to guide the students to insult the two.

Yuan Minmin frantically posted all kinds of disgusting comments on the forum.

As soon as Lin Yugang and Ye Quanshang stepped into the classroom, all the eyes in the classroom looked at them.

Before Ning Chen arrived at school, Lin Yu put his schoolbag on his seat with a cold face. As soon as he sat down, the head teacher, Lao Chen, appeared at the door of the classroom.

The photo of Ning Chen and Lin Yu has been sent to the teachers.

Old Chen's expression was rare and serious: "Lin Yu, come to my office."

Seeing Lin Yu being called out, the classmates in the class immediately started whispering.

"What should I do? My male idol and the others are not going to be broken up because of this, right?" "

No, I've been teasing them secretly for a long time. I will fight with anyone who dares to break them up!" "

There is a saying. First, Ning Chen and Lin Yu are such a good couple, and looks are indeed justice!"

Since Zhang Ge was pointed out by Ning Chen last time that his method of solving the problem was wrong, he has become more and more resentful of Ning Chen for causing him to lose face. He used to look down on Lin Yu and his group, but now he knows that Ning Chen actually and Lin Yu After they became a couple, they became even more disgusted with them.

Hearing the girls in front of him chatting and laughing about Ning Chen and Lin Yu, he couldn't help but stand up and said loudly and irritably: "Can you please be quiet? The classroom is a place for learning, not you." It’s a place to talk about gossip. If you want to discuss gossip, go out and discuss it outside. Don’t affect other people’s studies.”

Zhang Ge suddenly scolded so loudly that the whole classroom fell silent instantly.

The girls in front of Zhang Ge were also startled. They looked at each other in confusion. They had paid attention to controlling their volume just now, so they shouldn't have disturbed Zhang Ge. Why was Zhang Ge acting like a volcano? Suddenly it broke out?

Just when everyone was silent, Ning Chen walked into the classroom with a calm expression, carrying his schoolbag and walking on his long legs.

As soon as he entered the classroom, he noticed a strange atmosphere in the classroom. Ning Chen glanced at Zhang Ge who was standing in confusion and walked straight to his seat.

Today, Ning Chen had to accompany her grandma to the community clinic to have her blood pressure measured, so she came a little later than usual.

As soon as he entered the school, he was sensitively aware that everyone passing by seemed to have their eyes on him.

Ye Quanshang was fully immersed in replying emotionally to the insulting and mocking remarks about Lin Yu and Ning Chen in the forum. When he looked up, he saw Ning Chen walking over with a schoolbag on his back.

As soon as Ning Chen put down his schoolbag, Ye Quanshang immediately turned around and said, "Xueshen, the matter between you and Brother Yu has been exposed, what should you do now? My brother Yu was called to the office by Lao Chen just now, and he hasn't come back yet. "

Ning Chen took the photo that Ye Quanshang had just torn off from the bulletin board and looked at it. He suddenly frowned, "This photo is fake." Hearing that the photo was fake