☆ 72. Chapter 72 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (20)

Start from the beginning

phone It seems like a charity, high and mighty.

This birthday party was held by the head of the Lin family for his son. His real estate company is currently competing with competitors for a large project of the Lin Group. If he can win this project, his company will be able to reach a higher level in the industry. Floors.

Ning Haisheng finally got the invitation letter through various connections. He heard that the head of the Lin family was very concerned about his son's studies recently, so he thought that Ning Chen seemed to have good academic performance and could use him to open up a conversation with the head of the Lin family.

Hearing Ning Haisheng's voice, Ning Chen's eyebrows were as cold as ice. He said in a cold voice: "I told you not to disturb my life again. You don't seem to understand what I said?" Ning Haisheng was so shocked by Ning Chen's words

. His words were so angry that his internal organs were on fire. He said angrily: "I'm your father. Are you a rebellious son who wants to sever ties with me? Don't forget, we broke the bones and the tendons are still connected. .”

Ning Chen sneered: "My parents are both dead, please Mr. Ning, please don't have any casual relationships."

After that, he simply hung up the phone.

This unfilial son actually said that both his parents were dead. Isn't this a clear curse for him to die early?

Ning Haisheng was about to curse when he heard a beeping sound coming from the other end of the phone. Ning Chen had already hung up the phone first. Ning Haisheng called again without giving up, but couldn't get through.

Ning Hai was so angry that he threw his phone on the table. Didn't he just make a mistake that all men in the world would make? Does this bastard need to hold a grudge against him for so many years? Ning Haisheng became even more troubled when he thought that Ning Chen was the only member of the Ning family, and that the Ning family would rely on him to continue the family lineage in the future.

***

Lin Yu’s birthday party was arranged at the Lin family’s old house.

Lin Yu was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching the people from the party planning company busy, and couldn't help complaining to Lin's father sitting beside him: "I will only invite friends and classmates tonight. Play in the small building at the back. Don't think that I will come out to socialize with you."

Father Lin snorted coldly, "I have no such intention, so don't be so sentimental. Tonight, you play with you. Yes, I'll take care of myself, that's it."

Lin Yu nodded, "That's about right."

Lin's father looked at Lin Yu's natural look and couldn't help but want to kick him, but he was busy Why did I hold a birthday party for him? It was just to prove to the outside world that his status as the heir to the Lin family was very stable and pave the way for him to join the management of the group in the future. This kid actually refused to accept his favor.

Lin's father suddenly looked at Lin Yu and said, "Is that kid at your desk coming today?"

Lin's father heard Lin Yu say that his recent improvement in grades was all because his deskmate helped him with extra lessons. At the last parent-teacher meeting, he also learned that his son, his deskmate, seemed to be a genius boy, so he was very curious about Ning Chen's true face in Lushan.

Hearing Lin's father suddenly ask about Ning Chen, Lin Yu lay lazily on the sofa: "Come on, with the relationship between us, how could he not come?"

When he heard the villa doorbell ringing, Lin Yu checked the time on his phone, immediately jumped up and hurried out the door.