☆ 61. Chapter 61 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (9)

Start bij het begin

When Lin Yu saw this photo, his heart instantly melted. He looked at his grandma excitedly: "Grandma, can I take a photo as a souvenir?" The two were chatting in such a lively manner that they didn't even notice Ning Chen opening the door

. Before her grandma could speak, Ning Chen's voice suddenly rang out: "No." Ning Chen still

felt a little ashamed when he thought that Lin Yu had photos of himself in women's clothing on his phone, even if they were in kindergarten. .

Hearing Ning Chen's voice, both grandma and Lin Yu turned to look at him.

Hearing Ning Chen's refusal, Lin Yu couldn't help showing a pity expression on his face.

Seeing Lin Yu's pitiful look, grandma couldn't bear to say, "Xiao Yu, let grandma use your phone." Although

Lin Yu didn't understand why, he handed over the phone readily.

Grandma took the phone and took a few photos of the photo. After taking the photo, she quickly put the phone back into Lin Yu's hand, and then smiled innocently at Ning Chen: "Chen Chen, you only said Xiao Yu. You are not allowed to take photos as a souvenir, even if you don't tell me about grandma. Doesn't this violate your wishes, grandma?"

Ning Chen looked at the expectant eyes of the young and old in front of him, and could only nod his head in agreement. However, he still added to Lin Yu: "You can only see it yourself, no one else is allowed to see it."

Lin Yu naturally nodded in agreement, he would not let anyone discover such a cute little Ningchen!

Ning Chen called Lin Yu over to make up lessons for him, so the two of them quickly entered the room.

As soon as Lin Yu came to Ning's house, he was like a curious baby, curious about everything, and the most curious one was Ning Chen's room.

Lin Yu followed Ning Chen into the room. Ning Chen's room felt just like him, clean and tidy.

There are many books on the desk, but they are arranged neatly without any sense of clutter.

What surprised Lin Yu even more was that there were several small cactus placed on the windowsill of Ning Chen's room. This adds a touch of life to Ning Chen's room.

When Lin Yu got closer, he saw that each pot of cactus actually had an exclusive nickname given to them by Ning Chen. After seeing their nicknames, Lin Yu couldn't help but chuckle a few times, and said to him with a smile in his voice. Ning Chen said: "It's actually names like Big Ball, Second Ball, and Three Balls. Ah Chen, you must have chosen this name too carelessly." Hearing Lin Yu's teasing, Ning Chen raised his eyebrows

. "It seems that you have a problem with this name? Why don't I change their names? What do you think of names like Big Fish and Little Fish?"

Lin Yu was afraid of getting angry, so he hurriedly pursed his lips with a smile and said: "No objection, no objection. This name is quite good. There is no need to change it."

Ning Chen: "Stop being so pretentious and take out all the paper and pens in your schoolbag."

This week's homework is not too much, Ning Chen tutors After Lin Yu finished his homework, Lin Yu just thought he could breathe a sigh of relief. Ning Chen took out several A4 papers from the drawer. Each A4 paper had questions from different subjects printed on it.

Lin Yu didn't expect that after finishing his weekend homework, Ning Chen would actually give him a separate homework assignment. As expected, falling in love with the god of study was both painful and happy.

Lin Yu originally thought that it would take a lot of time to complete the homework assigned by Ning Chen. After all, it was assigned by a big boss like Ning Chen. Unexpectedly, as soon as he saw the questions, he could quickly answer almost every question.