☆ 59. Chapter 59 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (7)

Start from the beginning

Looking at the rain that seemed to be falling non-stop outside, Lin Yu pressed his cheek irritably. What a bad luck. Ye Quanshang and Deng Mao happened to be detained by the class leader today to write a self-criticism. Otherwise, he could have taken their car back home.

Lin Yu casually put his schoolbag over his head and stepped down the steps without an umbrella or raincoat, so he planned to walk directly into the pouring rain.

As soon as Lin Yu walked over just now, many students in the corridor noticed his presence and paid vague attention to him.

It was raining so heavily, did he actually have to walk back directly in the rain? Is there no one at the boss’s house to deliver an umbrella? Or you can share an umbrella with others and go back.

As soon as Lin Yu stepped out of the eaves of the teaching building, the cold rain had not yet fallen on the schoolbag on his head, but he was immediately blocked by a black umbrella that suddenly appeared.

Lin Yu turned his head and looked in confusion. Ning Chen suddenly appeared behind him holding a black umbrella.

Seeing Ning Chen's Qingjun face, Lin Yu's annoyance caused by the sudden heavy rain was instantly relieved and soothed.

"I thought you had gone back?" Lin Yu looked at Ning Chen who suddenly appeared with surprise. Before he left the classroom just now, he saw that there was no one in Ning Chen's seat, so he thought that Ning Chen had gone back.

Ning Chen held the umbrella with one hand and held Lin Yu's shoulder affectionately with the other. He led him into the umbrella and explained, "I just had something to do in the office." Thinking of Lin Yu's actions just now,

Ning Chen showed disapproval. Lin Yu continued to speak: "If I didn't show up just now, are you going to go back like this?"

Hearing the dissatisfaction in Ning Chen's voice with what he just did, Lin Yu immediately spoke and assured: "I will never do this next time It's done."

After hearing Lin Yu's assurance, Ning Chen's stern eyebrows softened.

Big drops of raindrops kept beating on the black umbrella, but there was peace under the umbrella. Lin Yu was protected tightly by Ning Chen, and not a single bit of his body got wet.

Feeling the cold fragrance of mint and the warm body temperature coming from Ning Chen's body, Lin Yu pursed his lips in a covert manner, but he couldn't help but curl up the corners of his lips, revealing a bit of a smile.

When Yuan Minmin came downstairs just now, she noticed Ning Chen holding an umbrella open. Because Lin Yu stood relatively outside, Yuan Minmin did not notice Lin Yu's existence.

She originally wanted to call Ning Chen and ask him to give her a ride home, but when she saw Ning Chen open his umbrella, he suddenly walked out with his long legs and carefully opened the umbrella. The ground blocks a person's head.

Yuan Minmin recognized the man Ning Chen helped hold the umbrella even just by looking at his back.

Lin Yu, the school bully of Qingcheng High School, is her half-brother.

Yuan Minmin frowned and looked at the backs of the two people leaving, wondering why Ning Chen got mixed up with someone like Lin Yu.

Although Yuan Minmin knew that Ning Chen and Lin Yu appeared together at the school gate in the morning, she always thought it was a coincidence, because when Ning Chen mentioned Lin Yu to her before, his tone was full of disgust. At that time, Yuan Minmin knew that Ning Chen Like her, she also hated Lin Yu.

But now, Ning Chen's performance just now made her doubtful. And why did Ning Chen reject her game invitation last night? It was clear that when he went online before, as long as she invited him, Ning Chen would form a team with her and take her to play.