☆ 47. Chapter 47 (11)

Start from the beginning

What happened at the Poetry Competition spread quickly.

Some people even suspected that Shen Rou's previous poems were also suspected of plagiarism. After all, before she became famous all over the world, Shen Rou was not an outstanding person among the many ladies in the capital.

After Prince Wei returned to the mansion, he angrily turned away his servants and asked sternly: "What on earth is going on?"

Prince Wei had not yet suffered such humiliation. Just now, he heard those people stealing in the Defin Restaurant. Whispering, furious but helpless.

He was completely humiliated by Shen Rou today!

Shen Rou was also devastated. She wanted to know more than Prince Wei what was going on and why the so-called Mr. Feikou and that ancient book suddenly appeared in the Jiangnan area.

What's even more irritating is that she just said on stage that the bamboo poem was written by herself in class, and the next moment someone pointed out that the poem had been widely circulated in Jiangnan a month ago.

This made it impossible for her to falsely accuse the other party of plagiarism.

When Prince Wei saw that Shen Rou was silent and could not come up with a reasonable explanation, he felt confident.

He was so angry that he smashed the tea cup in his hand to the ground, "What a good person you are, Shen Rou!"

Shen Rou was so frightened that she took a step back.

Prince Wei stood up in anger and ordered with a dark face: "You have been grounded in the palace for this period of time. I will go to the palace to find my mother and concubine now and ask if there is any way to save this situation." Prince Wei left

. Finally, Shen Rou collapsed and collapsed on the ground. Her reputation was completely ruined!

Not five? Non-verbal? Who is this person!

Wait, Shen Rou suddenly thought of a possibility.

She combined the five and the upper and lower parts of the mouth, which is the word "wu". The so-called Fei Wu and Fei Kou are actually the same person, that is "Fei Wu".

The author is not me, which means the author is not me.

Shen Rou was so frightened that she broke out in cold sweat. When she was showing her talents and becoming famous all over the world, a person also traveled to Daqi and discovered the fact that she was also a time traveler, and that person was now operating in the dark to target her. .

Shen Rou scratched her head in collapse, who was this person and what did he want to do!

Ning Chen and Qin Yu saw what happened at the Poetry Competition in Difan Restaurant just now.

Qin Yu held his chin and looked at Ning Chen curiously: "Achen, who are these two gentlemen Fei Wu and Fei Kou?"

Qin Yu knew that Ning Chen had sent someone to Jiangnan before, but he didn't ask any more questions. , only now did we know that he had planned this situation for Shen Rou in Jiangnan in advance.

Even though Qin Yu knows that Ning Chen also has feelings for him now, every time he thinks of how he was so obsessed with Shen Rou before, he still can't help but feel sour in his heart. But now that he saw that Ning Chen could set up a trap for himself against Shen Rou even if he regained his memory, the uneasiness in his heart instantly disappeared.

Ning Chen raised the tea cup and took a sip, then said: "The two gentlemen, Fei Wu and Fei Kou, have passed away long ago. It was by chance that Shen Rou knew about those poems. She thought that no one would find out, so she took them for herself with peace of mind. ”