☆ 43. Chapter 43 (7)

Start from the beginning

Qintian Supervisor Zheng didn't know what Qin Yu meant by his words, so he could only flatter him and said: "Your Majesty is the real dragon emperor, and he has the blessing of God. It is not surprising that the immortal falls into his dream." Qin Yu: "Since you

guys Qin Tian Jian also thinks that this is a fairy in a dream, so you will write a memorial to the court tomorrow morning to state your views on this matter." Qin Tian Jian

's supervisor thought that Qin Yu wanted them to flatter him, so he reported to the court the next morning. At that time, he boasted that the fairy's dream was extremely miraculous, and also advised Qin Yu to pay attention to the fairy's hints, so as not to offend the fairy and make the fairy angry.

The ministers didn't take this matter seriously at all. They just thought that the officials of Qin Tianjian were full and had nothing to do, so they were taking the opportunity to please Qin Yu.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Qintian Supervisor finished his report, Qin Yu gave an order: "Since the immortal came into his dream and gave me the hint of great enlightenment, we naturally have to follow the immortal's wishes. After the morning market, Then all the people in the capital were evacuated from the capital and moved to the open plain outside the city gate. People must leave their houses and pigs out of their pens before evening."

Even Qintian Supervisor was dumbfounded when he heard Qin Yu's words. Is your Majesty serious? Just because of an inexplicable dream, they actually go to war in such a big way, wasting people and money.

Not only Prince Wei and others were dissatisfied with the decree, but even Qin Yu's confidants brought back from the frontier repeatedly asked him to withdraw the decree. Once this imperial decree is promulgated, it will inevitably arouse dissatisfaction among the people.

Unfortunately, Qin Yu had made up his mind and directly dispatched the private soldiers he brought back from the border to carry out this decree.

When the people in the capital heard this decree, they were in an uproar.

It would be too ridiculous and foolish to go to war just because of a dream that is not known to be true or false.

Unfortunately, Qin Yu insisted on this, and the people did not dare to comment when they saw the officers and soldiers scattered in the streets. They just suppressed their anger in their hearts and silently packed up their dry food and valuables.

After all, even those high-ranking officials have to obey this fatuous imperial edict. If they, ordinary people, come forward to disobey it, they are not asking for death.

In order to ensure that everyone was safely transferred to the plains and wilderness outside the capital, Qin Yu also ordered his soldiers, accompanied by the owner of the house, to enter the house to check whether anyone was hiding deliberately.

Originally, the investigation work was progressing smoothly, but when it came to several aristocratic families and Prince Wei's Mansion, it was hindered. Prince Wei and those aristocratic families were determined not to let the soldiers enter the house for investigation. They bluntly said that there was no one in their house and there was no need for investigation.

The leading soldier had no choice but to report the situation to Qin Yu.

Ning Chen was sitting next to Qin Yu and said that he didn't need to pay attention to them and just skip these houses.

After the soldiers retreated, Ning Chen opened his mouth and explained to Qin Yu: "If I guessed correctly, there are probably many private soldiers hiding in these houses, including Prince Wei's house. Your decree was promulgated too suddenly, so that They couldn't temporarily transfer these private soldiers to a safe place. That's why they didn't dare to let the soldiers enter the mansion for investigation." In the last life, when Prince Wei and others joined forces