𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀

Start from the beginning

Shit.

I whine and move my head to capture my lips with his but he pulls back, letting out a rough chuckle that sends another throb in between my legs.

My eyebrows furrow when he kisses my forehead and walks towards the kitchen. "You need to eat, baby." I roll my eyes, hating myself for setting this "no sex"rule.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asks and I huff, following him.

"Hmm, I've been craving tacos for a while," I tell him and he nods, going to the sink to wash his hands. "Would you like any help?" I hum as I continue to gawk at the way his back muscles move through the tight black shirt he's wearing.

I want that shirt off.

He turns his head and catches me staring at him already. "I love it when you look at me like that, preciosa," his eyes grow dark with desire.

I nibble on my bottom lip, feeling my cheeks burn. "You didn't answer my question," I clear my throat and he turns his body to face me.

"Sure, but wash your hands first," he commands and I roll my eyes, walking over to him.

"I was going to do that anyway I'm not gross," I narrow my eyes at him before thoroughly washing my hands.

He hands my the gray cloth so I can dry my hands. "So, what's next, Mr. Cruz?" I playfully say and watch in content as his jaw clenches.

"Behave, Amara," he dangerously warns and I bite my lip.

"Or what you'll spank me?" I challenge, slowly stepping closer to him. "I hardly think that's a punishment when I enjoy it so much."

"I'm hanging by a thread, Amara. We agreed that we wouldn't have sex," he grits through his teeth and my eyes fall to the big tent in his pants.

"I know," I sigh, sliding my hand up to stomach to his chest, hooking my finger around his chain. "But I enjoy teasing you," I tug his chain down, placing a sweet kiss on his lips that has him melting.

"You are cruel, amor," he groans, stealing another kiss from me. "But I'll remember this when you are begging me to let you come," he promises and my eyes widen. Fuck.

He chuckles once he notices the panic in my eyes. "Now, go take out the meat from the fridge," he smirks, turning me around and slapping my ass to send me on my way.

ఌఌఌ

After we finished eating, we went upstairs to his office and worked.

Well I did.

Dario just stared at me as I worked on Lucero's dress.

I spent four hours working on her dress but it isn't finished yet.

But I'm glad I got most of it done.

Now I feel completely drained.

Dario is currently in the shower and I'm in his room, changing into his shirt that he demanded I wear. I didn't necessarily object when he told me to wear it.

I love wearing his clothes.

Especially when they smell like him.

I look around the room, reminiscing on all the times I was here. All the sex, laughs, arguments, and conversations we had in here.