Extra 5

Extra 5.

  Although she and Lu Zhengze were not close friends in times of need, they did have a common unspeakable experience, so Zhao Qin was too embarrassed to trouble him again, and the two lived in peace for nearly half a semester. .

  Zhao Qin originally thought that she and Lu Zhengze were just acquaintances, but unexpectedly he took the initiative to find her again.

  This time it's business.

  New Year's Day is approaching, and F Middle School will hold a New Year's Eve party, and naturally, all the literary and artistic backbones will show off their talents. The teacher in charge of organizing the party called upon Lu Zhengze to perform in the show. Not to mention this kid's ability to play and sing, just with his face and figure, just standing on the stage can attract countless crazy screams. He would be blind if he let the town's treasure go.

  Moreover, Teacher Yuan knows how to use ambiguity to create an atmosphere, so he not only requires Lu Zhengze to play, but also requires him to be matched with another girl. As for which girl, you choose yourself.

  So Lu Zhengze found Zhao Qin.

  Zhao Qin was a little hesitant, "Why choose me?" She thought she had nothing to do with singing.

  Lu Zhengze answered straightforwardly, "I just need a vase."

  Zhao Qin was not happy. Although she could only play this role if she was allowed to come on stage, this person didn't save her any face at all, so she certainly didn't need it. Be polite, "There are vases everywhere, find someone else."

  "There is an appearance fee." Incentive.

  "You can't be slutty when you're rich." The important thing is that she knows that given how stingy the school is, the appearance fee will definitely not be much.

  "You are beautiful." He used his trump card.

  Lu Zhengze rarely complimented people on their beauty. Under normal circumstances, few girls could resist being praised like this by him. Looking at Zhao Qin in front of her... Zhao Qin felt a little strange. She was often praised for her appearance, and she could take the compliments calmly. Why would she feel embarrassed when Lu Zhengze praised her even slightly?

  Zhao Qin lowered his head, his cheeks flushed.

  Lu Zhengze looked slightly startled and said nothing, just looked at her face quietly.

  The atmosphere was awkwardly quiet for a moment.   The short but long silence was broken by the literary and art committee member, "Zhao Qin, so you are here. Our class is going to have a show on New Year's Day, and you must be so beautiful." "..." Zhao Qin found that she could not escape the New Year's Day stage

  no matter what.

She had no choice but to ask Lu Zhengze, "If I co-star with you, can the show be recorded under our class name?" "No problem." In this way, in name, Lu Zhengze became Zhao Qin's

  invitation

  . Foreign aid arrived. As we all know, Lu Zhengze has high eyes and rarely gets too close to any girl, so Zhao Qin's reputation seems to be high.

  As a result, the news that the two were going to perform together quickly spread like wildfire, and the news spread all over F. While the crowd looked forward to the wonderful performances of the handsome men and beauties, they also actively used their imagination to create gossip about the two people. That weird confession that was almost settling down was dug up again, and the two were connected. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that there was an affair between the two.

  It turns out that Lu Zhengze likes this type of person, no wonder he can't find a girlfriend. The onlookers with strong brain power rubbed their chins and thought obscenely.

  Zhao Qin doesn't care much about this. People who can get over the joke made by teachers and students in the school have a very strong psychological quality.

  Lu Zhengze expressed a certain interest in this. He would occasionally listen to his classmates talk about the love and hate that happened between him and Zhao Qin, and comment on it while listening.

  Then he added some of his own experiences to these stories and relayed them to Zhao Qin. Looking at Zhao Qin's embarrassed and energetic look, he lowered his head and smiled.

  Well, these are all scraps of life. What is more important to Zhao Qin now is what they are going to sing.

  Lu Zhengze strummed the guitar twice, looked up at Zhao Qin, his eyes were smiling, showing that he was in a good mood. He said, "Sing a song."

  Zhao Qin got angry when she saw him look like, "I'm the envy of masters, I'm jealous of you mortals." So she said expressionlessly: "Sing a folk song for the party." ."

  "..."

  Zhao Qin sneered, making you so embarrassed!

  "This song is suitable for national singing. Let's change it to a popular one." Lu Zhengze's reasons are very good.

  "'Love Business'."

  Lu Zhengze suddenly smiled, "Okay, I'll play and sing for you." "

  ..." Zhao Qin finally knew what it means to be self-inflicted.

  After she finished singing, Lu Zhengze formulated their most important goal at this stage: to first find a song that Zhao Qin could sing well.

  The difficulty of this song must be at the kindergarten level, and the style cannot be too childish, not too mature, and not too... too "Love Sales"...

  Of course, Zhao Qin's opinion must be considered.

  After choosing and choosing, I finally decided to sing "Little Dimple". This song is sweet and light, perfect for a holiday duet, and it’s not difficult either.

  Although neither of them have dimples.