A few minutes later Alec came out to the living room hesitantly… he saw Magnus made a French toast and boiled egg and a glass of orange juice.. 

Alec sat on the chair and stared at the plate in front of him… while Magnus scooping an avocado.. 

Magnus :slept well?? (he asked buttering it on the plain bread) 

All he can hear in return is the humming sound from alec.. Magnus breathed out and continued…and tried to be more casual.. 

Magnus :when you were sleeping .. (he started) I went out early in the morning, I met dad in hospital and I bought Cody's breakfast.. And after that I went grocery shopping, I refilled the fridge, … and guess what?? I bought you new phone (he said and placed a new unopened box of phone on the dining table and moved it towards alec) 

Alec saw that phone box and cleared his throat… 

Alec : aren't you going to your work?? (that's all alec could ask while playing with the cutlery on his plate) 

It hurts Magnus but he licked his own lips to engulf the emotions and answered back … 

Magnus : Actually I am on a little long leave… so I can be with my husband and take care of him … we can go out somewhere, anywhere you prefer..I want to spend more time with you(he said with full of expectations and his word cut off my alec) 

Alec : magnus!!! (he said still looking at the grocery bags on the table , not facing magnus) you don't have to do this for me.. Go to your work and be as usual.. (he said and about to stand up) 

Magnus : I am doing this for me as well… you are not well and you want me to go to work leaving you here all alone,?? And especially in the situation when you need help?? (he asked looking at alec who was still facing the other side) 

Alec : Magnus I am fine!!(he waved his hands in the air which he did when he got a point and symbolically said it's the end of arguments) ! I am not sick.. I can do my work by myself.. Please don't do me any favors… I want to be alone… if you want to do something for me… just be normal.. Go to work.. (he said because he thought he was bothering Magnus more.. He knows Magnus is doing everything for him. And he don't want to give him more of headache) 

But everything feels different to magnus, it's hurting him in every way.. Like he is living with someone else and not with his alec who always runs after him.. At the same time Magnus thought maybe it's his face reminding him of the bad memories so he didn't protest with alec.. He thought maybe he was the one annoying him.. . Alec's words sound like he didn't want Magnus to be any nearer to him… 

Magnus :fine!!!.. At Least you should have that phone (he said looking at the floor because his eyes already started to betray him and his voice sounds little broken,on hearing that voice alec looked at Magnus who was looking away from him) 

Alec's heart begs for forgiveness but he didn't dare to talk it out.. 

Alec :This isn't necessary.. I am not going anywhere!! (he said and turned around and  walked towards the bedroom) 

Magnus :what if something happens to me?? (he asked all of sudden which made Alec go freeze.. He can't imagine something like that..) how would I let you know if something happens to me.. I need to pass the message right.. For that you need that mobile… Maybe you don't need me.. But I do need you.. (he said and walked out without looking back, by grabbing his car key, leaving his breakfast untouched.. Alec cried in silence when he heard the sound of the door closing shut..) 

His whole body was shaking out…"God.. Please give me the courage to face him and assure him that I love him " he blabbed and cried out.. He sat on the chair and looked at that phone…he took that box and opened it… he saw a little sticky note inside the lid of the box…