Chapter 91

💜💜Chapter 91 💜💜

"Haan…Mr. Hugo!! this is magnus … may I know which country dad went for a business trip? ..I tried to catch him through the phone but he is not responding.." magnus asked Hugo through phone call , Hugo is his dad's personal secretary 

"Sorry sir. I have been on sick leave for the past 3 days, so I don't know what's happening in our office and what project is going on!!! Sir, give me some time. I will be rejoining today.. I will check the schedule and let you know sir" Hugo answered quickly… 

"Okay Hugo,take your time.. in case if he gets back from the trip then let me know," he said on the phone while standing on the balcony, gazing at the busy New York morning . 

Hugo :Sure sir!! (he said and they both hung the call) 

Alec was standing in front of the mirror staring at the street through the window gap … Magnus could see that his alec looks 0ff since last night.. He somehow regrets spilling things to Alec, especially when he himself knows how sensitive a person he is, and he knows Alec is more short tempered than him… he walked inside the room and stood next to Alec.. Alec shifted his gaze from the window to the dressing  mirror only after he realized that his magnus is  standing next to him… 

"still upset???" he asked tapping alec's nose tip.. 

"no!! I am good" he said and turned around to face the mirror and tried to comb that messy hair again and again.. 

"Let me help you with that" Magnus said and snapped the comb from Alec's hand..Alec wanted to stop him but Magnus already started to do his thing… Alec stood there silently, showing his head  properly to Magnus by tilting his head down a little.. Magnus curled his finger around Alec's chin and made him look into his face… 

Magnus : Is that thing still bothering you?? (he asked concernedly) 

Alec  didn't say anything he just breathed out to calm himself.. 

Magnus :you haven't talked to me properly since last night… what's up with you?? (he asked looking into alec's eyes) 

Alec : It's nothing.. It's just.. (he trailed off)

Magnus : you are making me worry… don't make me regret that I made a mistake by spilling things to you last night…I ruined your peace, aren't I?? (he chuckled painfully) 

Alec stared at him not before making an annoying sound… he pulled Magnus closer.. 

Alec : It's nothing to do with you.. It's me and my anger.. I can't control it.. I want to break his nose and kill him right away, that's how I feel the moment I heard about the problem you were facing..   (he said, tightening his fist, clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth) 

Magnus :shhhh…(he said taking Alec's face in his hands…) as I said I will manage..if you want to do something then Just be careful at your work… (he said and kissed his nose tip gently..) 

Alec didn't say a word he just nodded in return… 

Magnus smiled and ruffled Alec's hair.. "Oopsi" he said on looking at the messy hair again which made Alec roll his eyes and Magnus laughed on looking at alec.. After adjusting Alec's hair, Magnus took his mobile ,key, wallet, and walked out of the room.. Before disappearing through the doorway.. He took a quick look at alec..he sees no improvement in alec's face.. "what??" Alec asked Magnus while looking him through the mirror.. 

Magnus : I know I am stressing you a lot but you don't regret marrying me right?? (he asked playfully but deep inside he want to make sure that alec didn't feel that way, he knows alec is suffering because of him)