Episode 34

Brown Cameraman's POV,

A huge shockwave was felt throughout the city. Alerting both Alliance and Skibidi Toilets to the presence of two powerful fighters.

She flew back into a building using her back speakers to send her flying towards me. We clash our weapons once again. We keep dashing around the city leaving a trail of destruction in our wake. When she sent me back with a sonic boom. I sent her back with a right jab or a stab through the shoulder. In which she could heal from.

I jump onto a building as I feel that.. Exoskeleton latch onto it.

"Sarah" did the same. She looked towards me.

"Why don't you believe me! I am Sarah-"

I don't listen to her lies as I reappear in front of her. She suddenly teleported using Black Smoke to punch my back and axe kicking me through a few buildings.

She teleported and blasted me with full point blank force. I kick her away and recover my bearings before charging forward again. We began our city wide clash. Jumping and going through building after building. Anyone who tried stopping us literally got sent flying. I use that speed enchanter again as I got close enough for a right hook. But she quickly shone her bright red light straight to my face. Causing me to stagger back noticing my vision glitching a little.

I wasn't adapted as before.. Before..

I get sent flying once more by a sonic boom.

She quickly teleported forming claws in her knuckles. Which stuck out like wolverine's claws. She slashed my coat open. I quickly kick her back.

Aiming my Energy Cannon that seemed to be evolved at this point. Shooting numerous beams that moved at the speed of light. She was only able to avoid it due to her teleportation. She teleported repeatedly till I was able to use my speed to crash into her. She was sent back. But not before she teleported behind me and hugged my waist. Before jumping off and did a German suplex with us falling off a 30+ story building. We both leave a massive crater. I kick her away.

She quickly recovered by backflipping and using her speakers mid air to send her towards me for a barrage of punches and kicks.

Our vision blurs to back then when we would "train" and "spar"

A right hook. I step back and go for a left feint into a right uppercut. She quickly sidesteps and does a roundhouse kick. I quickly catch her leg and spin her around throwing her away. She recovered again and dashed towards me.

I start going into a boxer stance. Float like a butterfly.. I start jumping a little as I weaved and blocked her strikes. Sting like a bee. I send a fast right hook using my speed enhancer. She quickly side steps into my roundhouse kick. I catch her hand and throw her into the building next to us. Not realizing where we are.

I dashed forward. She quickly threw something at me. I caught it in my hand. Staring at the picture. This was..

The old Starbucks we went too. I mean it was way long ago. It seems to have seen better days..

I think we were just two young teens. It's even the same place we got caught by the Androids in..

She spoke out trying to convince me.

I don't heed her words.

I dash forward forming my blades as she formed her speaker gloves. We clash once more. She quickly used her chest speaker to send me back and out the building. I rolled and slid across the street and indented into a wall.

Brown Cameraman Villain Arc (Scrapped Moment)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें