Episode 3

Brown Cameraman's POV

Week 3,

We have been going out on daily walks and talks. I got a bit of information about the Speakermen gaining a female variant..

Intriguing.. She is pretty laid back..

I wonder.. Is she totally loyal to the alliance or is she just doing this cause she found it entertaining.. I've already established a week ago that us androids are as human as possible.

Either way I'm almost done on my newest invention. After gathering all those paralyzing rays from the squad we wiped out 2 weeks ago..

I've created my first weapon..

The Paralyzing Arm Cannon it's just a ray gun attached to my right hand. And will paralyze any of my opponents as long as they have some level of electrical function.. The only one who I've seen resist this are the most powerful toilets..

As such this should be effective. Since it uses electrical shock it should be effective against androids as well..

We have been noting that Speaker Woman would be around this area.. As the alliance are still sending automatic reports to me..

At least they did something right..

I look at Skibidi Friend who now had wheels and 2 paralyzing cannons on his toilet's right and left side.

And he wears a helmet now.

With some eye protection.

Which would help him against the TVMen..

And..

Her..

So yeah we fine at the-

We hear a knock on the door..

I pick up my second newest weapon..

Paralyzing Staff..

It has a mechanism that allows me to shoot paralyzing/electrical beams from both ends.. Just don't mind the amount of holes and burn marks on the ground..

It was really hard to get it right..

We slowly walk to the door..

Getting ready for a brawl.

We slowly open the door and move back and see..

A dancing speaker.. Woman?

We stare blankly at her. I sign to Skibidi Friend to hold his fire but keep the guns charged up and ready.

He does so giving a small nod..

We stare at her dancing for a moment.. It's.. Oddly familiar to me..

I hold my head a little stepping back a bit more..

She then gave a small twirl and bowed pulling up a sign that said.

"I wanna join your team.. The alliance is no fun!"

Me and Skibidi Friend stare at her for a moment in disbelief..

She then just continued dance walking towards us..

We stand on guard till she walks up to me and envelops me in..

A Hug...

it felt nice..

I slowly put my weapon to my back sheath and hug back..

This is what I needed..

This is what I just wanted..

People call me a simp.. But I'm just alone in a war I don't want part off.. People call me defective for these emotions..

But isn't that what our creators wanted?

It felt nice to be hugged..

She pulled away and gave me a thumbs up and sat down on a chair to wait for me to come to my senses.. Skibidi Friend was skeptical so rolled over using his wheels to scan her body for any trackers. Finding a spot where there was supposed to be one.

We both breath a sigh of relief. She is on our side..

_________________________

Author's Note,

And our FL is in session!

If y'all ask why it's Speakerwoman? Cuz she's laid back and probably a good pair. She doesn't like that much violence and takes things down in quick succession.

So yes!

Our trio is born.

And will still get bodied by Team Upgrade which I'm planning on making them at least equal in strength.

So yeah!

Stay frost Software Gang!