"So Monty did lie. I know something was up." Freddy said while looking down. "I just can't believe he would resort to this. And even worse, following William just for fame."

"Pride, Greed, and Envy can do that to people." Stan said as he tried to get up, only to be stopped by Alaria.

"No you don't. You need to relax for a bit. Wait till the pain dies down."

"But-"

"No. Buts."

Stan sighed. Flynn tried not to laugh due. Neo, who was putting the last few pieces on Bonnie, suggested something. "What about the pipes over there. Can they work as walking sticks for him?"

"Perhaps. But he would need to have someone to carry him. Perhaps he can come inside my stomach hatch every once in a while." Freddy suggested.

Stan didn't like it. But seeing that his ankle was indeed confirmed to be broken, he really didn't have a choice. He sighed. "My mom is gonna kill me."

"All of our guardians will be furious. But I'm sure they will understand." Yennsee stated.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Neo then looked at Dell. "How's it coming along Dell?"

Dell answered while he was still typing on his computer that is connected to Roxanne Wolf in order to work on the coding. "Almost done. Just fixing the Last string code with 0100001111 binary... octo... 8964 comma number letter."

Flynn seemed puzzled. "Ok. Can you speak in English please?"

"Sorry man. But this is the best I can say. Anyway, she should be good to go right about...now." Dell pressed the enter key and disconnect the computer from Roxanne who was starting to activate.

The wolf Animatronic got up and blinked a few times while she was going through some digital procedure while speaking. "System online. Stand by...Battery: 83%. Optics: Nominal. Final check up. Check up complete." Roxanne shook her head and looked at Freddy. "Freddy? Where...where are we?"

"At Parts and Service. We brought you here to fix you up and get you back to your senses." Freddy explained.

"Senses?"

"You were controlled by some sort of chip. I knew you were innocent." Stan spoke up.

Roxanne looked over to see Stan sitting in the corner. She scanned him real quick and instantly knew him. She walked towards him. "Stan? Stanton Keene, is that you?" She got down on her knees to see him face to face. "Wow. You've grown. I hardly recognize you."

Stan was so confused now. Even more than ever. First he felt somewhat calm around her the first time he came here, she tried fighting back the urge to kill him, and now William stated he met her two years ago. Now he wanted to know what is going on.

"I don't understand. I just met you tonight. What is going on? What do you mean grown up?"

Roxanne offered her hand to him as a sign of compassion. Stan, feeling calm around her, took it and she explained as she held onto his hand gently. "Your special day. I remember your special day...two years ago. When you became 6 as I recall."

"My six Birthday?" Stan tried to remember that day he was Six. As he looked deeper and deeper, he was suddenly hit with a realization: His true first encounter with her!

2 Years ago...

"Come on Stan. It's ok." Audrey said while trying to get a young crying Stan to move from underneath a table.

"No! I don't want to be here! I hate it here! I wanna go home!" Stan cried.

Audrey was at a loss here. A year ago, Stan was terrified about the Animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza that whenever he sees a picture of the band, he would started to go nuts and suffer a meltdown. Worried about his son, Audrey took him to a doctor only to be saddened by the fact that Stan developed PTSD as a result of him going o the Pizzeria. She did her best to be on his side and to help him get through this till the end with counseling and therapy.