Birthday

Eddie has always hated his birthday and you're determined to change that for him...

Warning: oral (male receiving), some sad parts, biting (drew blood), rough sex, p in v penetration, fingering...

-

Eddie hated his birthday. He always had and to his knowledge he always would. "I don't want to do anything." He shook his head over lunch, fearful you wouldn't respect his wishes and you'd throw him some variant of a party. "Eddie- Your birthday is a special day. Let me-"

"It's like any other day, Y/N. Don't push." He stood up and stormed off, your jaw falling open with the outburst.

Eddie had found you later that day. You'd been on the brink of dating a year when you'd realized you'd yet to celebrate Eddie's birthday and so you asked him when it was, shocked to find out it'd be in two weeks and he hadn't said a word to you about it. "I shouldn't have snapped at you and I'm sorry. You didn't know." He placed his hands on your hips, you brushed his hair from his eyes, the gentle touch, shooting warm through his cheeks. "It's okay, but your birthday is special." He threw his head back with a groan. "It's not."

"It is- to me. Because you're the most special person I know. Celebrating your life would be the easiest thing I've ever done." Eddie couldn't help but soften with the words, always having felt like his existence was a burden, it was a day he'd usually spent on the couch with Wayne. "I'm not forcing you to have a party, or do anything you don't want. Just let me get you a gift." He groaned again knowing it was near impossible to say no to you. "Fine. Nothing over $15." Your jaw dropped again. "No- You don't get to limit my spending!" You laughed and slung your arms around the back of his neck.

"Y/N." He deadpanned.

"I'm going to buy you whatever I want and I'm going to buy you dinner and bake you a cake and we can hang out at yours and watch movies." It would be a night like any other, but you knew he wouldn't reject the notion. "I'll buy dinner."

"No. You won't." You leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips, one that he leaned back into the moment you pulled back. He pushed his tongue into your mouth and for a moment you'd forgotten where you were before you shoved him away. "Alright- You're taking me home later, right?" You asked. "Of course I am." He kissed you again before he'd longingly pulled away. As you waltzed onto your next class he couldn't help the smile biting at his cheeks.

And so you'd done exactly as promised, you'd ordered a pizza, yelling at Eddie when he pushed you out of the way and ran to go pay for it himself when his bell rang. That didn't stop your attack, you tried to move around him, a twenty dollar bill in hand that Eddie had taken before pulling out his own twenty and handing it to the pizza man. "No- take the other one!" You yelled with a laugh as you tried to pay. Eddie held his arm out to deter you. "Keep the change." Eddie grabbed the box and quickly shut the door.

"You're such a jerk." You shoved him back, snatching your twenty from his hand. He moved around you again and set the pizza box on the table. "Wow, Calling me names on my birthday?" He grinned. "Oh- So now it's your birthday? Jesus Christ-" You settled onto his lap and pulled a slice from the box, pressing a kiss to his cheek before turning your attention back to the movie. By the time it was over, you were buzzing for him to see his birthday cake.

You'd spent hours last night crafting the DnD dice in icing, your effort had been at an all time high as you wanted nothing more than for Eddie to have a day that was all about him, one good birthday in which he would feel the effort put forth for him. You dragged him over to the kitchen table and forced him to sit. "Eddie- Where's your lighter?" You scrambled through the drawers. "I'm not making a wish."

man | eddie munson oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara