Ink

Eddie had never expected you to get a tattoo and he sure as hell never expected you to get his name...

Warning: possessive Eddie, oral female receiving, p in v penetration, obsessive Eddie

-

You had been planning this for about two months, rifling through the state for the best tattoo parlor you could find. And when you'd found it you booked an appointment immediately. The tattoo artist had asked you about a hundred times if you really wanted a man's name on your thigh, telling you that usually this would end terribly. You couldn't find it within yourself to imagine a world in which Eddie and you broke up and so you laid down in that chair, your shorts hiked up above your thighs. The lettering was cursive, dainty though big enough to read exactly what it'd said.

Eddie hadn't asked for this, nor did he expect you to get a tattoo at all. You weren't the type. At least that's what he thought. You took it like a champ though, no breaks needed, doing all the aftercare necessary until it'd been completely healed. In this past month though you'd had to reject every single one of Eddie's advances, settling on blowjobs or hand jobs so he wouldn't see the surprise. "Did I do something?" He asked the other night.

"What?" You looked up at him, noticing his gaze had fallen onto the tight pair of jeans against your butt. "Are you mad at me?" You understood his confusion, usually you'd gone at it every single night- until your tattoo. It'd just stopped. "No. Not mad at you." You promised and pressed a kiss to his neck, his grip on your frame tightening with the contact. His hands moved to the button on your jeans once your lips found one another's. It was then you pushed his hands away, placing them on your breasts. Your own hands moved towards his pants, you loved giving him head so you didn't mind it but the feeling of your throbbing pussy and knowing that you could do nothing about it until you got home was driving you crazy.

"Did you take a vow of celibacy or something that I don't know about?" He asked, a loud laugh escaping your throat with the words. "No- I'm just not in the mood." You lied for the 50th time in the past month. "We can just watch something then." He huffed and buttoned himself back up. You didn't comment on his frustration now, knowing it'd only be a few days before you could ravage him.

It was finally healed, doing your entire pre-sex routine before you'd headed to Eddie's with a pep in your step. You brought a six pack with you, happily knocking on the door. Eddie glanced down at your attire. "I feel like I haven't seen your legs in a month." You didn't realize he'd been keeping track. You set down the six pack and practically threw yourself at him, throwing your arms around his neck before you connected your lips. Eddie melted into your touch, maybe the past month had been a fluke and you'd been fine.

You pulled away to bring the beer inside, setting it down beside his bed as he turned a movie on. Eddie figured he'd try his luck again, climbing on top of you and pressing his mouth to yours. You didn't reject him now, moving your tongue against his feverishly. You'd been deprived of him for an entire month. You felt like you were going crazy. His hand ran along your smooth leg, he pulled it around his waist to move against your cunt. You could feel yourself getting wetter with each movement. "Fuck. I missed you." He breathed. It was then you'd pulled away.

"I have something for you."

"I know you do." He tried to kiss you again, the hand that didn't hold him up slipped into your underwear. "Eddie." You moaned, the sound choked up as it had also come out in a little laugh. "Take my shorts off." You commanded, a smirk on his lips with the command. "This is probably the weirdest way you've presented yourself to me but I'm still weirdly turned on-" You pushed his shoulder. "Shut up." Your playful laughs were silenced the moment he pulled your shorts off, revealing the tattoo on your upper thigh. Eddie, it read. "Funny." He spoke only to see you sit up and stare down at the ink.