Chapter 4- Training

I woke up with sun beaming on my face. I squinted a few times before my eyes fully opened. "Where was I?" was my first question. After looking around, I remembered the whole Camp thing. I rested my hands over my face before pushing myself off the bed.

"Hey Sandra, Good morning!" Xynthia smirked, looking at me in the reflection whilst fixing her make up. "Good morning." A smile tugging my lips.

I hope this day wont be that bad.

Avery came out of the bathroom, rubbing her hair on the towel. "Get your ass ready, we only have 15 minutes left before breakfast." She mumbled, turned to me and smiled. As I stepped into the showers, I pulled off my sweats and placed it on the floor far enough so it wont get soaked. Then, I undressed the rest of myself. I made sure the water was hot. I refused to take a shower unless the water was scorching. I guess you could say it was a weird habit of mine, but it relaxed me.

Once im done, I dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I slid on my yoga pants, black long sleeve and neon sneackers for training. My makeup looks fine even though I was rushing. Then suddenly a loud ring echoed around the camp, signaling for everyone to go to the dining pavilion.
"You'll get used to it." Avery winked at me as Xynthia grabbed my arm and we both run outside to the pavilion. Much to my surprise, everyone was there already. But Chase and the boys are nowhere to be found.

The three of us sat down to the empty table with our trays consists of bread, milk and apple, they only serve fruits and vegetables. That explains why all of them are well toned. "This food sickens me." Avery complained. "What can I say? They wanted us to be healthy." Xynthia shrugged whilst biting her apple.

"Sandra, you should have atleast brought us some Mcdonalds on your way here." Avery pouted, sipping her orange juice. I giggled, "sho-ri!" My mouth was still full so it came out unclear. They burst out laughing. "Aww, you sure are hungry." Xynthia cooed and let out a soft giggle and I couldn't help but laugh along with them. I was about to reply when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned to see Chase with his group standing with their trays on both hands "Hey, uh- can we sit here? There's no more vacant table." He shyly asked, I looked around, Yep no more seats. I nodded as we scooted for them to fill in the chairs near us. "Thanks." They all said in unison.

"Sure thing." I retorted. I cant help but notice Xynthia being uncomfortable. She kept glancing at Marcus which is seated next to her. Chase was seated at the right side of me and Avery was on the left. Xynthia is with Marcus and Drake. "So uh, what are you guys talking about?" Chase started a conversation trying to shook off the awkwardness. "Oh, nothing. We were just happy... at the food. It tastes really good." I lied.

I rose my eyebrows to the girls, begging for them not to tell the guys what I just did. It was embarrassing. "Yes, so good. " Xynthia agreed and Avery smirked. I sighed in relief. "Oh okay" was all he said and the boys made their own conversation while me and the girls made ours. "Whats up with you and Marcus?" I lifted my eyebrows earning a chuckle from Avery. "N-nothing!" Xnthia's cheeks blushed crimson red. I eyed her suspiciously "You like him!" I squealed, she immediately covered my mouth preventing me from shouting.

She leaned in and whispered "Shut it, will ya? They are just few inches away from us." She hissed. Oh I forgot. I nodded as she took her hands off me.
"Fine, but we will talk about this later okay?" She nodded finishing the last of her apple. After we ate, Avery and Xynthia literally dragged me out of the pavilion and into the swords arena.
Swords... This cant be good.

My heart was beating fast and my hands began to sweat. I cant believe they're forcing me to do this stuff, I swallowed a huge gulp at my throat as I tried to compose myself. As we reached the place, Mr.Williams is already there teaching other teens how to hold a sword. They were paired in two, and I gasped at how good they were able to control their swings and still stand with all those scratches.

Mr.William's noticed us staring as he walked towards us, smiling from ear to ear. "Cassandra, you're next." I pursed my lips and nod. There is no way in hell I would chicken out now. Gather your shit together! You can do this Sandra, you can do this! Mr.Williams handed me armours to shield my upper body and face but there are still visible parts for swords to cut in. I grabbed the sword, the other player used earlier and shivered as I noticed blood stains on it. Ew

"You will be paired with Desereigh." Mr.Williams said. And then the evil witch has to come. The slut's name was Desereigh. Is this day going to get any better? I exhaled. Xynthia reached out for my hands, "I wish you luck." She smiled genuinely, I scan the place and met the gaze of Chase. God, how can he be so hot? He smiled at me and I smiled back. His going to watch me fight this bitch, I better impress him.

I broke our gaze and turned to see the slut's satisfied smirk on her face. I tilted my head left to right as I positioned myself, not caring how this thing work. I peeked from the corner of my eyes, seeing Avery mouthing 'kick her ass for me'.

I ignored her, but too late the slut infront of me already sliced my wrist causing my clothe to rip. My blood boiled in anger, I WASNT READY! "You did not just cut my 20 pounds river island longsleeves!" I yelled and swing my sword to Z but she blocked all of it. She was taken aback from my sudden out burst, but hid it. She plastered an evil smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah? Well what are you gonna do? Cry to mommy?" She giggled, making me swing my sword but too bad she didn't caught it this time which causes her shoulder to bleed. She clenched her jaw and its my turn to smirk. My hands worked by itself while she tried to block all my swings.

Wow, how did I do that? Its like my hand has brain on its own. I ended up flipping her sword, catched it and pointed it straight to her heart. I heard claps and as I turned Mr.Williams was walking towards me with wide smile on his face, "First impression lasts, and I say.. Im quiet impressed Sandra. Keep it up and you'll be on the top chart." He said shooking my hands and walking away. As I turned to the audience, I saw their face, pure shock and disbelief. Avery, Xynthia and the boys approached me, and congratulated me.

"Wow! You totally beat her ass!" Avery squealed as Xynthia hugged me tightly. "Oh my gosh, did you see the look on her face Sandra? Ridiculous!" She laughed uncontrollably as my gaze met Chase's. He was talking to Desereigh. Like what the fuck? She saw Chase turned to me, and she kissed him passionately. What shocked me was that Chase didn't try to shove her. They were making out!

Unbelievable. I turned and focussed to Xynthia and Avery instead. But I still cant help but think.. That whore! I must've cut her right in the face so guys would just ignore her. Pft, what am I thinking? she's pretty even with those scratches, I mean she's perfection. Wait, first of... Why am I complimenting her look? Second.. why does it bother me so much? Its not like Chase and I were dating.

As I looked back, the bitch was already walking away with a satisfied smirk on her face. Avery snapped me out of my daze, "Sandra, stop spacing out!" She hissed."Im not!" I lied. They puckered their eyebrows, not believing me but thank god they didnt push it. "So how come it was your 1st time holding a sword yet you bit her up like some sort of professional?" Avery asked in disbelief.

"I dont know, it just so happen that she wasnt concentrating so the bitch didnt get the chance to block some of my swings." I pointed out while we walked side by side. Avery shook her head, muttering something I couldn't hear. I nudge and frown deeply at her.

"What did you say?" I asked. "N-nothing." I shot both my brows up not buying any of her lies. "Ok fine. Its just that, none of us were able to fight her like you do and actually won afterwards." She started, "She always get to say the last words. Being the daughter of Ms.Natasha, she's always on the top chart." She added. Wow, she's the daughter of Athena? Goddess of battle and wisdom. That explains it.
The girls showed me the Chart at the middle of the camp near the swords arena. It read..

Top Chart
1st. Chase Carter
2nd. Marcus
3rd. Desereigh
4th. Drake
5th. Stacey
6th. Avery
7th. Andre
8th. Xynthia
9th. Monique&Margaret
10th. Cassandra Louise

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hiiiiii! Four Chapters are up!
I'll publish the rest sooner than later. Be patient :*
So if you happen to see any wrong grammar/s or something, Just let me know. Comment all you like <3 But please dont forget to VOTE, Help me make this story grow...
All the love
-JBoni<3