Punishment ( Part 3)

I hide my face in his shoulder from the embarrassment. But the way he was whispering this dirty little talking is making me more wet.

I feel like the desire to feel him inside me is burning inside me. I want him to devour me in this instant.

I kissed his neck. I start with a soft kiss but then i started licking and nibbling while he rub my clit.
Darek: Ah... Ah it's feel so good girl. Your lips in my skin making me crazy.

I breath heavily from the pleasure when he touch and rub my clit roughly . His hand touching my sensitive clit almost making me cum. This men is driving me crazy already.

I bite his neck to stop myself from moaning enough to leave a mark.
Darek : * Moan * Ahh...

Suddenly he then slowly pull his hand from my panties. Instantly i felt disappoint without knowing what's coming next.

He slowly pulled my t-shirt leaving me nake.

I looked at him and His eyes look like a beast hungry for his Prey .

But instead of fearing i like how his intensely he is staring at my body.

I grab his shoulder while i move into his lap. He instantly grab my hip to stop me.

" I am trying so hard to not fuck you like a animal right now

" I am trying so hard to not fuck you like a animal right now. Don't provoke me. I want to devour you slowly. You don't know girl how much i want you.
I waited for a long time you know. But i still want to give you the pleasure you won't forget in your whole life"

He whispered into my ear while his hand Start touching my breasts causing my whole body to shiver. His strong hand Against my bear skin making feel something.

" D..Don't tease me like that. "

" I like how your cheeks look so red from the way YOU are blushing. "

Before i can protest he start sucking my nipples. His tongue touching my hard nipples causing me to moan.

" Ah... Ah darek. "

I hold his head to stable myself from the sudden pleasure. I hold his waist with my legs tightly. His hard dick was touching my pussy. I can already feel how hard he is. While he was sucking my nipples i move toward him more.

He groaned

He groaned.

" I told you not to tease me. I am already in my limit and holding myself.
Now you are going to get punish "

" No i didn't move intentionally... "

He push me in the bed. Now he is top on me. His eyes looks like they are burning from the desire. I touch his pants to pull them down but was stopped by his hands.

" Your have to get punish first for your naughty act. "

I look at him confused but he didn't say anything but instead he pull my panties away leaving my whole body nake.
So is he going to punish me by fucking rough? This is what i thought but instead he left the bed.

What? He is leaving? Just like that??
Why??

"Where are you going?!! " I asked him in a confusing tone

" To bring something to punish you. "

Is he crazy? He can't leave me like that while i am dripping wet for him.

But to my surprise he didn't leave the room instead he brought a scarf from my closet.

" What are you going to do with this? "
He lean toward me and whisper " Let's Start the punishment. Shall we? "