Confession ( Part Two)

I hurriedly pulled my pants. I felt so nervous thinking what if it's him. I don't things to get awkward Between us. I feel secure with him although i know the thing i want is not possible but deep inside i still have hope.
I slowly get up from the bed and got close toward the door. As i open the door i feel like i am a mass. I don't know what i will do if it's really him cause i am so high today.

" Oh! I umm... I actually.. The snacks you wanted.. "
Darek was surprised when i opened the door but he still managed to say why he was here.
" Um... If you don't mind can we talk for a second? "
I really don't know what to say but i can't take this longer. The messy hair of him while holding a plate of snacks with red cheeks is too hot for me to handle.
" yes.. "

He slowly walk inside my room while i locked the door. When i turn toward the bed he was already sitting in my bed. I walked toward him slowly while processing this whole situation but when i sit beside him i realize he was covering his lower part with his hand but it's still visible he was hard.

" Did he get erection seeing me calling his name while doing that" i thought. I don't know why thinking this suddenly made me Brave enough for the thing i was going to do in next second . I felt desperate. I breath slowly and Start talking, " Mr. Darek i want to be honest with you. I have something to confess today."

I looked at him and immediately felt his gaze is so intense. I saw the hunger in his eyes. His eyes are telling something that i wanted to hear for a long time. I think It's time i came clear what i really want from him cause i realize maybe we both want this.

I lean closer to him and whisper
" I like you Mr.darek. I want to fu...."
Before i can finish i felt his lips in my own.

He pull me toward him and hold the back of my head

Slowly His tongue enter in my mouth while i hold his neck to depend on the kiss. Our kiss was so intense that i felt i was Short of breath. He lay me down on the bed and hover on top of me.

" Fuck

" Fuck.. I can't control this anymore. I also like you. No actually i love you " said darek.
It was to sudden to process what he was saying.
" What.... Really?? "

" Yes. You don't know how many nights i couldn't sleep thinking about you. I want you. I want you right NOW"

saying this he kissed me Again this time more passionately. I hold his hair while he hold me tightly.
" Do... You want to do it?"
I feel like my cheek was burning. I never knew hearing someone asking to fuck me can give this much butterfly. Have i losted my mind already. But i don't care cause i like how he is breathing so heavily, how his body is pressing me in the bed, how his hair feel so soft in my hand and how i felt when he is staring into my eyes like this.
The next moment My twisted mind was brave enough to say the thing i imagining saying to him for a hundred time
" Fuck me daddy "

I slowly looked down and smirk cause he got so hard hearing that. His cock was pressing into me. But he slowly start moving enough to let me know how i am going to feel when he will fuck me.

" I like this girl. Now i want to hear that when i thrust inside you. "

I couldn't wait more so i instantly grab his shirt and start unbuttoning.
" You are so eager " he smirk saying that.

I blush from the embarrassment . But the embarrassment didn't last long cause the next moment he pulled me and made me sit on his lap. He started kissing my neck while his hand slowly travel inside my panties. I gasp from the sudden movement. I hold his neck and tremble from the pleasure i was feeling from this slight touching . " Darek.." i slowly whisper while he Start touching my pussy. His fingers rub  my wet pussy.
" You are so wet girl. It's dripping so much"