The Prologue (Short)

There is a legend on how creation began to be. A legend that which if told, would expose all of how creation was to be.

It was stated that long ago, there existed...nothing.

Nothing existed.

Nothing except one light.

One light that saw that it was all there was and wished to bring more into this existence.

This light was known as the Great Will of Omnipotence, and soon began to manifest a body to begin its creation.

In order to do this, it would need guardians in order to protect the soon to be creation when it begins.

So, it soon manifested large and angelic like beings who would be soon known as the Sephiroth. These mighty and divine beings would be prepared in order to protect the creation.

However, some Sephiroth didn't like their creator's plan on how the creation would operate, so they turned on their creator, wishing to be the rulers of the creation.

The Great Will of Omnipotence and its remaining Sephiorth had a war with the rebelling Sephiroth as their fight led to the beginning of creation itself with over an infinite amount of worlds existing.

The war soon ended with the Great Will of Omnipotence banishing the rebelling Sephiroth and transformed them into more demonic versions known as the Qliphoth.

The Qliphoth would fall into other worlds and would be sealed in order that they would not cause any harm among the new races that would be created.

However, some Qliphoth managed to escape from being sealed and remained in hdding in order to find a way to bring back their fellow Qliphoth to get revenge on their creator.

However, while you may simply think that this was simply a legend and not reality. It should be worth noting that every story has a hint of truth in it.

And when it came to this very legend that was spoken of, the truth was far closer than anyone would think.

Right now, we look to see the world that would be the focus of the world this story. This was the world that had a number of races existing on this world. But in the end, they always had one common enemy.

You see, long ago a race of monsters appeared in the world and attacked the land's inhabitants as many people of all races were put down.

In order to combat this threat. A large organization was made to fight against these monsters and protect their world. This was known as the Council of Rebellion.

Although they struggled many times against the big threat, they were able to catch up due powers and advances in technology. Soon, they were able push back the threat in order to make sure that it would not attack as much as it did.

But the organization was broken apart when it was discovered that the members were making weapons from the monsters that they were killing. And this enraged the monsters who attacked their base and it ended up destroying the base and also killed many people.

Right now, the allience of the Council of Rebellion was soon separated into two organizations. Each having a different purpose on how to protect their world.

The first organization was the Knights of Zohar. They were the ones who were focused on making sure that the threats of the world no matter what it took them as they made sure to put the people before their actions.

The other organization was known as the Accord Federation. They were a group of heroes, but unlike their rivals, they only care about fame, fortune, and power, and will pretend to act like they were heroes in order to gain it.

There were others in the former Council of Rebellion, but they didn't choose a side because in the end, there was only one common enemy, the monsters that appeared and attacked the innocent people.

But one day, ten years later, everything would change, whether if it will be for the better, or for the worse.

And whether what way it would be, it be up to the one, that brings that fate among every single person.

Right now, we can see a hooded figure who had arrived in a small town at night, where everything is quiet and all were asleep.

The hooded figure kept looking on around the area and sensed something. Something that he knew that was impossible, yet it was here.

???: So, it really is here...I should've known.

The Hooded figure then looks up and sees stars in the sky. Stars that seemed to move abnormally as if they were not really stars.

???: And they might be coming for it since this is a threat.

The figure sat down and kept on looking at the stars that were moving around in the sky.

???: Now all we can do now, is wait.

AN: BOOM! Here is the prologue. Sorry for it being short, but I wanted to do something different and leave out some lore that would be expanded on more as time goes on. Stay tuned for next time.

So in the meantime...

CIAO!!!!!