Chapter 9

Leora

I woke up and sighed.It was 10 am in the morning.

I should consider having Mr. Walker give me more breaks because I had not slept like this in months.

I go to my bathroom,brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I change into my gym clothes and head to my home gym for a quick work out.

In about an hour I was almost sure I had burnt all the calories from my New York trip so I went to have a bath.

I put in some oils and my favourite bath bomb and soaked in the bath till the water became lukewarm.

I stepped out of my bath and then took another shower, and made sure I washed and conditioned my hair.

I step out of the shower and towel my body and hair dry.I moisturize my face and skin and dry and oil my hair.

I step into my closet and after putting on my undies,put on a pair of black shorts with a matching short-sleeved shirt and a white bra top underneath.

I leave the buttons of the top open and after grabbing my phones,Ipad and MacBook,I head downstairs.

I make myself oatmeal porridge and a cup of tea for breakfast.I clear my dishes and head to my backyard so start working on Kathani's wedding designs.

Kathani's wedding was around the corner and of course she asked me to design all her wedding outfits.

That was another reason I was still in LA.I had some work to do in New York still,like contract renewal for a TV series I was in among other things but I managed to convince Mr. Walker to move them till after the wedding so I could be available.

I was designing her after party outfit when I get a call,making me groan.

One day of peace and they wont let me be.

I pick up the phone and see it was Kathani 'Speak of the devil'I say to myself as I pick up the phone.

"Kathani your Engagement and wedding dresses are done and has been sent to the seamstress and I am working on your after party dress so it can be sent in today and can all be done before next weekend" I sing-song on the phone assuming that is what she wanted to ask.

"What? That is not what I was calling for"

Wait what??

"But thank you so much you are the best" She squeals on the phone, making me take the phone off my ear.

"Okay why did you call?" I ask,seeing she was already off topic,talking about rings and colours.

"Oh sorry,are you home?" She asks,suddenly serious.

"Yes.Why?" I asks surprised by her tone, what was going on?.

"I will be there is 20"She replies.

"Kathani what is going on?" I was suddenly getting worried.

"You will know when the come over.Bye"

"Ka-" Before i could say anything else,she hung up on me.

"Bitch"

••••••••••••××××××××ו••••••••••
"Tell me the point of having my key when you still make me come open the door for you" i open the door for Kathani letting her in.

"For me to stay when I need to hide of course and when I need clothes" She smirks and I gasp.

"And here I was,wondering why my closet always looked empty when I came back for my trips"