(Real Boy?)CG!Wilbur&Eret. L!Fundy

Plot: Right/during Schlatt's death in the abandoned caravan. Fundy has ran off and followed by one biological parent and one that he chose.

Extra: Fundy in this is in a 'middle agespace' where your from 9–12 or so.

Little/Middle: Fundy—Age: 9

Caregiver: Wilbur, Eret

Cw: Dysphoria, Sad littles, swears, crying, headcanons/not canon

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Third Person

"Fundy?! Where are you my champion?!" Wilbur yells out, looking around after the orange blur rushed from the caravan. "Fundy!" Eret exclaims, looking for the same fox. 

Wilbur gave a slightly offended and angry glare towards Eret but ran to go and find his son instead of yelling at the taller brunt. "Paw prints..." Wilbur whispers stopping seeing small paw prints in the ash from the fireworks used earlier by Techno and everyone in the battle.

Following the paw prints he found a small reddish orange fox with white streaks throughout it's fur hiding in a makeshift den, under a root of L'mantree. "Hey champion, what's wrong?" He asks sitting on the ground looking at the fox worried.

No response, the fox only hiding his face inside of his white tipped tail. "Fundy?—" "Why are you here?" Wilbur snaps looking up at Eret. The fox, peeking out from his tail hearing Eret's voice. 

"Hey little guy, what's wrong?" Eret says, ignoring the rude remark from the founder and focusing on Fundy. The fox crawled out of the den and lays his fluffy head on Eret's lap.

Wilbur softened his glare at Eret to focus on his upset son, "Can you talk to us buddy?" Eret asks as the fox nods turning into a poof of smoke than showing the fox hybrid that the two knew.

"I don't feel right..." he mumbles into Eret's lap, the brunt gently ruffling the fur on his head for comfort. "What do you mean my champion?" Wilbur asks confused by the statement. "I don't feel like I deserve to be apart of L'manberg." He whimpers backing up more into Eret, soft tears coming down from his blue eyes.

Wilbur sighed and held out his hand for the fox, "Fundy, my son, your more than just a member of L'manberg or just the fox hybrid. Your Fundy Soot, my son and a wonderful person." Wilbur says as the fox hybrid sits up, his ears still facing downwards like he was laying down.

"Not that dad..." Fundy says gripping onto his chest. Eret sighed and hugged Fundy, "Your a real boy just as much as Tommy and Tubbo." He says with a smile. "But Schlatt said—" "He's a fucking drunken alcoholic, plus he has a trans son himself. He just meant that your a fox, not a human or a more humanoid looking hybrid like himself." Wilbur interrupts, joining the hug.

Fundy started to cry into the two, but they didn't budge and just kept hugging the crying boy in their arms.

"I love you champion." Wilbur says backing up slightly, "and I always will." He finishes off with a gentle and warm smile. Fundy immediately diving into the trench coat that stunk like cigarettes and smoke. 

"I love you too dad. And I'm sorry." He mumbles into Wilbur's chest. "Don't apologize. It's just part of being trans kiddo, trust us." Eret says with a small chuckle. "H-huh?" Fundy stammers out looking back at Eret.

The two only giving light laughs, "Any pronouns for Eret and I use he/she/they." Wilbur says with a smile. 

"Ohhhh"

Word Count: 575