(Donde Estas mi Papa?) CG!Schlatt L!Quackity

Plot: no exact timeline. Quackity slips but no one can understand him due to little him only speaking Spanish.

Little: Quackity—Age: 4, Tubbo—Age: 1

Caregiver: Schlatt

Others: Wilbur, Sam, Techno

CW: Upset, bad Spanish grammer

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Third Person

"!Papá!" Quackity called wandering around Las Nevadas in his yellow duck onesie, with a matching plush being carried in one hand "Donde estas Papá?" He says walking up to Sam, sand being all over Quackity's legs from crawling around the desert. 

Sam chuckles, not knowing what the Spanish meant but assumed he wanted a caregiver. "Do you need someone to take care of you? I can take care of you right now Q." Sam says and attempts to pick up the little.

"No!" He squeals smacking away Sam's hand, "Yo querer mí papá!" He says and giving Sam a pouty face. "I don't know Spanish little one, I don't understand." Sam says and picks up Quackity.

"Does anyone here understand Spanish?" Sam asks into the communicator, "I know a little, whats up?" Wilbur replies. "Awesome, where are you right now?" Sam says and starts to walk out of Las Nevadas with the grumpy little sitting on his shoulders. 

"Techno's house, in the arctic. I'll pm you the cords." Wilbur texts out and Sam soon gets the coordinates, following them directly to the snowy biome where Wilbur was outside with Techno very much half asleep.

Sam chuckles and holds the little in his arms closer, due to the cold. "I have a fire going, you can bring him in there." Techno says and pushes open his fencing's gate. "Thank you Techno, and Wilbur." Sam replies as he goes inside the building, the little crawling immediately to the fireplace.

Techno smiles and sits down on the floor, "Hola Quackity." He starts off catching Quackity's attention. "Tu no mi papa." He responds and looks back to the flickering fireplace. "So, what is he saying Techno?" Wilbur asks looking at the little who had no care for the adults in the room.

"His father, 'Mi papa' means my father, so he wants someone in particular." Techno says and gets back up, "So, someone who knows Spanish enough to talk to Q and also someone Q trusts enough I'd assume." Sam adds into the conversation.

Wilbur looks at a few mostly empty sketchbooks then Q, "Quackity, do you think you could draw your papa for us?" He asks holding the book down to him with a few crayons, most of them broken. 

Techno nods, agreeing with the idea. The little quickly grabbing the supplies from Wilbur and doodling away on the floor. 

Quackity tugged onto Wilbur's pant leg with a paper tightly in the opposite hand. "You finish?" Wilbur asks and reaches for the drawing. 

"It's a stick figure with ram horns but also he has a blue hoodie on. I think i know who it is." Wilbur says and hands the drawing back to Quackity who smiles, "Well... Who is it then?" Techno and Sam say looking at Wilbur desperately. 

Wilbur snickers, "Do you want to go see your papa now?" He asks and picks up the little who is nodding a lot. "I'll go take Quackity to his caregiver now, see ya later." He says leaving the arctic. 

When he got to the house

"Schlatt! I'm here with a little guest!" Wilbur exclaims knocking on the door, the little trying to fight his way out of the Brit's arms. "Huh?- oh hey Q—" "Papa!!" Quackity squealed over Schlatt. 

Without any hesitation, the ram took the little from Wilbur's arms. "Is your communicator dead Schlatt?" Wilbur says crossing his arms and following the two inside. "Yeah, been an occupied with Toby, he's regressing to a one year old right now." Schlatt says placing the little in a small play pin where Tubbo was on his stomach playing with a bee plush.

"Makes more sense, I'll leave you guys be now, bye Q! Bye Tubbo!" He says leaving, a mumbled adios coming from Quackity as he left. "Hola corazón." Schlatt chuckles picking up Quackity and cuddling him on the couch, along with Tubbo.

Word Count: 685