(Scared)CG!Limbotrio L!Tommy

Plot: Before Tommy's revival. Tommy appears in limbo, scared and in the dark.

Little: Tommy—Age:2/3

Caregivers: Wilbur, Schlatt, MD/Mexican Dream

Others: Kristen

CW: Hurt/comfort, fear, cursing, light mention of blood 

— — — — — — — 

The three were planning uno, or at least that's what MD and Wilbur thought. "Aha! I win fuckers!" Schlatt yells, "We're playing uno though?" MD says and looks at Wilbur who nods. "Man fuck you—" Schlatt was caught off guard hearing cries.

"New person?" MD says and looks up at Schlatt who stood up hearing the cries, Wilbur getting up and following the cries to find a blonde teen on the floor of the train station. "Tommy—" "Wilby!!!" He whines out with tears streaming down his face, mixing with slowly disappearing blood.

Wilbur's instincts immediately had him running to support his brother, "Tom! Oh my goodness- hey hey it's okay." He says and picks up Tommy into his arms on the cold concrete floor. "Shh, shh little devil it's okay." Wilbur whispers and plays with Tommy's hair till the sobs get quieter.

"What happened my little zigzagoon?" Wilbur asks holding Tommy by his wet cheek, "Dwem was hwuring me an- an everthin was hot!" He whines explaining. Wilbur nods, and notices the small drips of blood, "this might sting a tiny bit." Wilbur warns and move's Tommy's bangs to see his forehead bleeding slightly but closing up the wound.

So many different emotions were running through Wilbur's body. Fear and worry for his little brother, paired with anger and rage for Dream.

"Oh sh—" "Watch it, he's little right now." Wilbur says interrupting MD. The Hispanic ghost nods and walks over to Tommy and Wilbur, "Hey mijo, it's okay. You're okay now changuito." He whispers and takes the crying little from Wilbur's arms to allow him to get up. 

Schlatt soon joining the duo, "Yeah I figured he'd be little.. Just asked the big- I mean Kristen for some age regressing tools like toys and stuff." Schlatt says trying his best to censor his normal vocabulary.

"Where does it hurt little devil?" Wilbur asks as he grabs a potion of harming from a pocket, having to use the opposite potion due to everyone in limbo being dead. Tommy sniffled up his last few sobs and pointed to his head, "Dwem kep hittin'..." Tommy cries out as Wilbur gently applies the potion on the wound.

MD soothing the boy with soft affirmations, "I'm here with everything he could need." The goddess of death says holding a pastel blue backpack that Tommy knew immediately and started reaching for. 

"Thanks mom." Wilbur says and grabs the bag, "Of course my baby crow!" She replies teleporting away from the group. "Bandi! Bandi!" Tommy exclaims as he's put onto the floor with the bag.

MD and Schlatt exchanging confused looks, "Here you go, here's Bandit!" Wilbur says handing Tommy a raggedy raccoon plush from the bag. "Do you wanna get changed bubba?" Wilbur asks taking out the pair of soft pajamas, specifically the raccoon onesie.

Tommy gasped seeing the onesie, "Matchie! Matchie!" He giggled out holding up his plush. Wilbur nods and pulls Tommy closer to him.

"We gotta put Bandit down to get changed little devil." Wilbur says and holds a hand out for the plush, "okey..." the little whines and hands over the raccoon which gets gently placed on the ground. 

Wilbur helps Tommy out of his bloodied shirt and the dirty tan shorts and instead, in to the cozy raccoon onesie. "Look how cute you are! My little zigzagoon!" Wilbur says pulling Tommy close enough to be gave several gentle kisses on his head and cheeks. "Awww! Cute little cachorro!" MD says lifting up the worryingly light little.

"He's light." MD mouths to the two, "I'll get some food." Schlatt says, as the only one with a kitchen in his part of limbo.

Tommy yawned and grabbed softly onto the ram's hoodie, "No leve, 'm slepy.." he whines out and buries his face into MD's neck. 

"Yeah buddy? Come on, let's get you into a nap." Wilbur says and brings the little to his bed, where the small blonde boy immediately curled up into a ball under the blankets. "Bandi..." he mumbles before falling asleep. 

Wilbur smiles, placing the raccoon plush into the bed. "There you go my zigzagoon." He whispers  and sits down near the bed, soon falling asleep near Tommy himself. Along with the other two on the floor besides the bed and Wilbur.

Word Count: 735