🔪Chapter 3🔪

Start from the beginning

" Hey sweetie! What are you doing up so late?" He asked.

" Hey uncle. Aunty is telling me her childhood memories." Ye-sol said.

" Oh is she! Tell her to include me too" He said as they both laughed.

It looked like true father and daughter connection's.

But neither of then know their relationship...

Next day~

I was at Jae-jun' s golf court, waiting for him

I saw his enter with one of the head employee' s

" Hey babe" I said pecking his lips.

" What bring you here?" He asked holding his hand in a L-shape.

" I was getting bored and my new movie shoot got over pretty fast" I said slipping my hand in.

" Oh, Jae-jun, Hey!" We heard a women shout.

We walked towards them to see who it was.

" here comes the owner of this club" The woman said to her friend.

" Wow! Look who we have here! It's been so long" She said hugging him.

Her eyes landed on me, eyeing me up and down.

" You look awfully familiar" She pointed at me.

" Yes, I'm Kang Aera" I introduced myself as she gasped.

" My daughter loves you! Your her role model! Could I please have an autograph for her" She asked.

" Ofcource!" I said, writing on the paper.

" In Spain we were next door neighbors" She said turning to the other lady who didn't look interested at all 

" I want her to be a member, could you please do that for me" The lady pleaded sitting down beside her friend.

" Mhmm..." Jae-jun replied.

" That was a bit too dramatic. Why even plead when we know I can afford it" She said with an attitude.

" Our country club has the best golfing greens in the country. There are people here who have never been here, but none only come once" Jae-jun said proudly.

" Exercise anywhere is great. I did like the dumpling here" The woman sneered making Jae-jun' s smile fall.

" It's really hard to get a spot in here, Four current members need to recommend you before submission, I swear she is everything you want" The kind one said.

" Huh..." Jae-jun replied scratching his ear trying to control himself, from any outbursts.   

The woman started ranting to Jae-jun who let out forceful laughs, I squeezed Jae-jun' s hand few times to calm him down.